𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎:

"Baby, this is a cute top for you." You said, pulling a crop top from a wrack you were searching in. Stefani looked up at you, placing her phone down, "Um, it's cute. But I think it'd look better on you princess." She told you. You quietly sighed in return seeing Stefani pay attention to her phone once again.

You weren't the most patient person, but with her, you tried to be.

Recently, Stefani had become very particular with her clothing choices. She liked more baggy clothing now, never a crop top or shorts. It made you curious and a bit concerned.

Stefani never opted to show her body anymore, it felt like she constantly tried to hide it which concerned you.

"Stefi, will you please pay attention for one second." You complained. Your girlfriend looked up at you from her phone, "Sorry baby. What do you want me to help you with kitten?" She asked, hugging you from behind as you tried to search for more clothing. "I'm trying to find clothing for you, but your being rather very precise and not very helpful." You tried to tell her as calmly as possible. "Baby, I brought you to the mall to shop for you not me. Don't worry about it love, I'll find whatever I think fits later." Stefani said, rubbing your shoulder. You slightly removed yourself from her grip, walking to another rack, "Alright Stef. You do you." You said, slightly annoyed. "Baby, I'm not trying to annoy you. I just want you to buy whatever you want for yourself. This is your day." Stefani said, following behind you. "Your not annoying me Stefani. I'm concerned for you. You don't wear anything revealing your body, I know somethings wrong. And don't try and tell me that your changing your style, because I know you Stefani." You whispered to her, keeping in mind that there are other people in the store. "Princess there's nothing wrong. It's just how I've felt like dressing for the time being." Stefani true from convince you. You softly groaned, "Stefani, all you wear is long sleeve shirts, which by the way, it's 110 degrees outside, I don't know how you haven't died. And you never wear long sleeves unless you're trying-" Your eyes widened once realization had struck you like lightening. "Stefani." You softly said with a sad tone. Your girlfriend looked up at you, "What baby?" She asked. You grabbed her hand, walking towards the dressing room.

You opened the door to one of the rooms, shutting the door behind you. Stefani stayed quiet the whole time.

"Pull up your sleeves." You told her. Stefani shook her head, "What? No. Baby I'm not doing anything bad. Your over thinking." She cupped the side of your face. You grabbed her arm, but not harshly. You rolled up her sleeves, seeing a line of cuts going down her arm. You looked up at her but her eyes didn't meet yours. "Why? Why did you do that?" You asked her, your eyes held a heavy amount of pain. You felt yourself close to tears. "Baby, you've got to talk to me. Why did you do that?" A tear slipped onto your cheek. Stefani looked up at you, "Please don't cry babygirl." She begged you, wiping the tears that fell. "How can I not cry? Your hurting yourself again and you promised you wouldn't. Remember your promise?" You asked her, feeling your heart beginning to break. "I'm sorry baby. I guess I just. I don't know. I'm just sorry." She weakly said, trying to hold back tears of her own. "Babe, you've go to tell  me why you did that." You told her. "I don't know. I don't." She claimed. "Stefani, you lying isn't going to resolve anything. So please tell me why you did that. Because you never seem to get that you doing this not only hurts yourself, but it hurts me, your family, and even your friends that care about you so deeply." You responded to her, trying to get her to open up. "Baby, it was really nothing." Stefani said once again, refusing to talk. "Alright, let's go home. And when we get there, we're going to talk about this." You felt as if you were disciplining a child who had done something bad, and you hated treating Stefani like that, but you weren't going to let this go on for any longer.
-
When you finally reached your house, you immediately pulled Stefani into the house, taking her upstairs and into the bedroom you both shared.