𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕:

Tried to do a bit of cute fluff, hope you enjoy!
———————-
Your head was propped up on your hand, you had a bright smile on your face as you watched your girlfriend cook breakfast in a sports bra and your shorts.

"Did something catch your attention sweet girl?" Your girlfriend spun around, slightly smirking at you. "Hm, uh, no." You shyly said, blushing slightly. "Your adorable." She complimented you. "Come here princess." She said opening her arms up to you.

Your smile widened, you walked over to your girlfriend hugging her tightly. Her arms slung around your waist, "My pretty girl." She whispered to you. "My baby." You whispered back. "What would you like to do today babygirl?" The blonde asked you as she let go of you, turning back to the stove.

"I don't know, just be with you." You told her. "Hm," Stefani turned back to you once she flipped the pancake on the pan. "Does my baby want to go see a movie? Does she want to go shopping? Does she want to spend time outdoors? Does she want to be taken to dinner?" Stefani gave you suggestions. "Just say what you want to do sweet girl, I'll make it happen." She kissed yours lips. "I want to go shopping." You shyly said.

You didn't like asking for things especially when it came to your girlfriend, you didn't want to seem needy.

Stefani pulled you into her, "That's my baby." She cooed, knowing that you didn't like asking for things. "I'll take you shopping after breakfast sweetness, and you can pick out whatever you want princess." She kissed you, making you pout a bit, "Baby, I don't want you to spend money on me. I can buy things myself." You kindly told her, not wanting to make this relationship look like a sugar-mommy type relationship. "Baby I know, but I like to spoil you and last time you took me shopping so now I'm taking you shopping, alright? Don't feel bad. You just tell me what you want and I'll get it for you. Don't even look at the price, just point at it and I'll take care of it princess." Your cheeks were red as you hid your face from your girlfriend. Stefani chuckled, she turned off the stove, placing the pancake on a plate. "Don't be shy gorgeous. You deserve the world." She told you. "As do you." You said, almost as if you were saying 'likewise.'

"Come angel, your food is ready." Stefani placed your plate on the island in the middle of your kitchen. "Do you want coffee or a smoothie today my sweetness?" Stefani looked at you. Though you were quite busy scheduling a photo shoot for the next day, allowing you to get lost, not paying attention to your girlfriend.

"Angel." Stefani called for you. "Kitten." She called again walking in your direction. Stefani lifted your chin, kissing your lips, "Hey sweet girl, I'm asking you something." She gently informed you. "Oh god, I'm sorry, I was trying to schedule something, what was your question babe?" You asked, completely snapping back into reality. "Your okay baby, don't stress out. I just needed your attention for a second. Now, do you want a smoothie this morning or some coffee?" Stefani asked. "Uhm, a smoothie but I could make it myself baby." You laughed, kissing her cheek. "No, no. You sit down right now princess. I'll got make it for you." Stefani demanded, but she wasn't very firm. You laughed again, "Baby, please let me do something." You said, feeling bad that she took care of everything. "Go take your cute ass over to that seat and let me take care of my princess." Stefani pointed at the chair, smirking she did. You pouted in response, "Listen to mommy." Stefani told you, making your cheeks glow, "Fine, fine." You said becoming flustered. Stefani smacked your ass teasingly, making you jump, "Ouch, mommy." You said, playfully scowling at her. "Keep messing around babygirl, you won't be complaining in a hot minute." Stefani stuck her tongue out at you. "I'll mess you up." You joked. "The only thing that'll be messed up is that pretty body of yours when it's covered in marks so that everybody knows who you belong too." Stefani clapped back. "Alrighty then." You became flustered once again as you hid your face, laughing at Stefani's statement. "That's what I thought." Your girlfriend flipped her hair, continuing to fix you a smoothie.

"Here you go sweetheart." The blonde handed you, your smoothie. "Thank you." You smiled, kissing her lips. "Now, eat your food princess. You need to have a full belly." You stared down at your diced strawberries along with some blueberries that laid next to the 2 big chocolate chip pancakes that were covered in syrup and whipped cream along with a side of bacon. You smirked as you thought about a way you could tease Stefani.

You opened your mouth staring at her. Stefani looked up at you after she stuffed a bite of the pancakes in her mouth. "What's wrong sweet girl?" Your girlfriend asked you. "Aaa." You made a little noise, making Stefani laugh, "Baby what're you doing?" She said, trying to control her laughter. You pouted in response, keeping a straight face. "Hmm." You made another noise, crossing your arms. "You've got to use your words, tell me what you want baby." You didn't speak, you only opened your mouth once again. "Oh, you want me to feed you huh?" You nodded as if you were a child that didn't like to speak. "Mommy won't feed you unless you ask her too." Stefani smiled, testing you. "Feed me." You said with a baby voice. Stefani smirked at you, "Good job angel, now open up." She said as she took a piece of your pancake onto your fork, placing it in front of your mouth. "Ahhh." You acted like a 5 year old, making Stefani laugh again, "Baby stop that." She said. You smirked at her, "You wanted to take care of me, you didn't ever specify how." You shrugged making a valid point as you ate your food. Stefani smirked, shaking her head, "C'mon pretty girl, open up again." She said feeding you once again, making you smile. You opened your mouth once again, taking the pancake into your mouth, "Yum." You said. "I'm glad you enjoy my meals." Stefani said, taking a bite of her food before feeding you once again, "You know you don't have to do this the whole time right, I was just teasing you." You told your girlfriend. "Yeah but I like feeding you." Stefani said, taking a dollop of whipped cream, placing it on your nose. You gasped, "Baby!" You said wiping it off, making your girlfriend laugh. "Payback." She said. "Meanie." You teasingly scowled. "I'm sorry baby, but your adorable when your upset." Stefani told you, kissing you. "Now c'mon, open your mouth." Stefani said, placing a piece of your pancake in front of your mouth. You opened your mouth eating the pancake, "I still don't like you." You told her, keeping the scowl on your face. "Oh c'mon baby, don't be mad at mommy." Stefani said, kissing your cheek. "To late." You said. "What can I do to make it up to you?" Stefani asked, smirking at you. "Give me kisses here, here, here, and here." You pointed to different areas on your face.

Stefani placed the fork that she held down, quickly fulfilling your request. She kissed your nose, cheeks, chin, jawline, forehead, temples, and finally your lips.

"You forgive me now?" She asked you. "Yes I do." You said, turning your scowl into a smile. "Good, now let me finish feeding you babygirl, so I can get you to the mall." Stefani said, giving you another bite of food. "Such a baby." She said, shaking her head. You playfully smacked her arm, "Hey, I'm not just a baby." You informed her.

"I apologize, my baby."