𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝:

Stefani stumbled in the doorway, far out of her right mindset.

The alcohol that ran through her system did her no justice as she called for you as she continued to walk through the house. "Y/n!" She called you.

Your eyes lazily opened as you let out a sigh of frustration.

This was the 12th time Stefani had done something like this and you didn't exactly favor it. You felt as if she was always coming home drunk now and it worried you.

Slowly, you rubbed your eyes, taking a deep breath as you walked out of your room, down the long stair case.

"Hi Stefi." You said in a clear raspy voice. Your girlfriend drunkly smiled at you, "Heyyy, you look just like my girlfriend." She pointed at you, chuckling as she did. You rolled your eyes, trying not to laugh, "Ohhh really? Maybe because I am." You informed her. Stefani's eyes widen, "Oh hi baby!" She said, hugging you tightly. "Hi honey." You responded.

"C'mon, let's get you upstairs." You said as you pulled away from the hug. "Whyyyy?" Stefani dramatically groaned. "Because this is the 12th time you've come home drunk Stefani. You need to get some sleep." You reminded her even if she wasn't straight in the head. "So? Let me have fun." Stefani said, walking past you.

You tried to remain patient with the girl, but you honestly weren't in the mood to do this right now.

"Babe, please. Let's just go upstairs." You told her, grabbing her arm. "No!" She snapped at you, yanking her arm out of your grip.

"Why?" You asked, slightly whimpering knowing that she would put up a fight about it.

"Because. I'm allowed to make my own decisions." Stefani said, stumbling through the house, her words heavily slurred.

"Stefani your drunk! Please come upstairs." You said, running your fingers through your hair as you tried to persuade the woman.

"Why do you always have to brother me y/n?" She asked you, clearly annoyed with you by the tone she used.

You felt your heart sink, those words stung at bit more than you thought they would.

"Maybe because I care for you and I don't want you to become an alcoholic because this is the 12th night in a row you've done this shit." You said, feeling anger begin to rise in your chest.

"Oh please. Why would I become an alcoholic y/n? Am I not allowed to drink and have fun?" Stefani stopped in her tracks, turning her head to face you.

"Of course you are. I'd never take you away from that but I just want you to be safe baby." You whispered softly, trying to contain your emotions.

You couldn't tell if it was anger or fear that overpowered you most.

Stefani spun around, "Oh please. Leave me alone. Go upstairs or something." Your girlfriend waved you off, dismissing you.

You felt as if it was nearly impossible to get your girlfriend back in her right mind.

"Babe, please. I just want you to come to bed." You whimpered, you simply wanted your girlfriend back.

"I said leave me alone y/n." Stefani sternly said, her voice gave off a warning tone.

"I won't do that unless you come upstairs." You said standing your ground.

Maybe it was stupid that you just wanted to finally know your girlfriend was safe in bed. But that was all you wanted.

You weren't sure why Stefani always came home drunk now but you could barely catch her sober.

You felt that each day that she did this, was another day that your relationship with her was beginning to fall apart, leaving a certain pain that was uncomfortable in your chest.