𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍:

You quickly rushed through the long hallways of the luxurious Malibu mansion that your boss lived in.

You held a cup of steaming coffee as you made your way up to Gaga's bedroom, intending to fulfill her request, seeing that she had demanded a caffeinated beverage be in her hands as soon as possible.

Per usual, you knocked at the door not wanting to intrude. "Ms.Germanotta, I have your coffee." You said, cracking the door open.

To your surprise, no one responded, making you a bit confused.

Hesitantly, you pushed the door open, peaking your head inside the room. "Ms.Germanotta?" You called out once again no one answered. The only sound you were met with was the clicking of your heels as you slowly walked into the room.

Reluctantly, you searched the empty room before walking into the bathroom, quite concerned about the woman's whereabouts. "Ms.Ger," You stopped midway through your call. "Oh, I'm sorry, I uh, your uh, the coffee you requested is uhm, right here." You said, looking away from the sexual activity you had just witnessed first hand.

Gaga sat up on the counter, legs wrapped around a man that you had no identification of. Her body was only stripped of the top she had worn. The blonde chuckled looking into the eyes of the man she had quite seductive intentions with as he whispered a few words to her, "See, this is why you lock the door Stefani, there's no privacy in this fucking house." He said, clearing annoyed. The woman only rolled her eyes in response, then looked over at you, giving you a soft smile, "It's fine darling, just leave that on my nightstand. Oh, and can you make sure that all of my appointments are confirmed for tomorrow?" She sweetly spoke to you, making your cheeks unnoticeably turn a bright blush color, "Of course, I'll get right to it." You smiled lightly, spinning on your heel after you finished your statement intending to give your boss and whatever man she had wrapped around her finger alone.

"Thank you doll." She said before turning her attention back to the man. "Doll?" He asked. "Oh get over it, we're friends with benefits, James. She's my assistant, I'm not going to treat her like a slave just because she works with me. I give her the love and respect she deserves." The woman gave off an annoyed tone, not in the mood for the mans bitchy banter.

You carefully placed the hot coffee on Gaga's nightstand. Then as usual, you walked out of the room giving her, her respected privacy though something felt different.

You had a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach, something you hadn't often felt before.

Jealousy?

No.

That's ridiculous.

How could you be jealous? I mean of course you were fond of the blonde, finding her very intriguing but you didn't love her like that.

Right?

You took a deep breath, pursing your lips as you got into your right state of mind, blocking out any feelings.

Your heels clicked against the wood floors as you walked towards the office, fulfilling your bosses request once again.

Because that was your job.

As always, the night had slipped by, allowing it to already reach morning.

"Good morning lovely." Your boss greeted you as you entered the bedroom that you just so happened to despise now, due to the event that occurred the day prior. "Morning Ms.Germenotta." You blankly said, handing her, her daily coffee.

"Your appointments were all confirmed last night, would you like me to read you your schedule for today?" You asked, your tone of voice less chirpy than it usually was. "No thank you darling, I think I've got everything down, but of course I have you to guide me through the day in case I forget." Your eyes didn't meet hers as they usually did, instead you looked anywhere but there. Though somehow your eyes wondered to the hickeys that laid right on Gaga's neck, making you slowly grit your teeth.