𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

You looked in the mirror, running your hand over the hickey that sat right in your neck. You smirked knowing that it wasn't Stefani who had given you that hickey, you knew who did it.

You walked out of the bathroom your girlfriend shared with you, entering the master bedroom. You hid the hickey behind the hair that dangled over your shoulders. You sat on your bed, waiting for Stefani to return from the studio. You crossed your legs, playing with your phone while you waited.

This should be interesting.

You jumped as you heard the front door open, your girlfriend shouted for you, letting you know that she had arrived at home. "Y/n! Baby? I'm home!" She announced, closing the door behind her. You began to shake as you heard Stefani walking up the stairs, nervous to see what she would say about the bruise on your neck, apart of you hoped she wouldn't notice.

You stood by the windowsill, looking out onto the lovely beach that was visible from your window. You felt Stefani wrap her arms around, snuggling into your neck. The same side of your neck that had a hickey. "Hi gorgeous." She greeted. Your body tensed, "Oh, uh, hi babe." You played it off. You spun around, facing her with an awkward smile on your face, "Did you have a good day?" You asked, trying to act normal. Stefani nodded, "Yeah, it was good. But is something wrong love? Your acting weird." She asked. Before you could reply Stefani's eyes landed on your neck, her heart dropped. "Babe, what's that on your neck?" She asked. Your heart began to pound, "What? What do you mean?" You asked. Stefani frowned, "Baby, did you, who gave you that?" You could tell she wanted to cry. "What? What are you talking about?" You acted oblivious. "Y/n, look at your neck! There's a hickey on your neck and I know that I didn't give that to you!" Stefani raised her voice. You felt bad, you knew that her heart was beginning to shatter into pieces.

You walked into the bathroom, looking into the mirror, inspecting your neck. "Well, it was clearly you. I mean who else would do that?" You shrugged. Stefani's eyes watered, "Y/n, you know that I didn't do that. We haven't had sex in 2 weeks. Please, please don't tell me you did what I think you did." You rolled your eyes, "And why would I ever do that?" You bluntly asked. A tear rolled down Stefani's cheek, "Y/n, babe, please don't play dumb. You know damn well I didn't give you that, so tell me who did?" Stefani's voice trembled. "Nobody! I didn't cheat on you Stefani, why would I?" You defended yourself. Stefani began to get even more upset with you, "Your hurting me y/n. Please just admit it." Stefani begged. "No. I didn't cheat on you." You denied. Stefani began sobbing, "Why? Why are you denying this? I love you so much and this is what you did? You cheated on me??" She said in complete disbelief. "Y/n, baby, I love you so much, but I can't-" You quickly stopped her, "No, no, no, Stefani, baby look at me. It's a prank. I swear." You told her. Stefani gave you a look of confusion, "W-what?" Her voice trembled once again. You grabbed a make up wipe, handing it to her, "Here, wipe it off." You told her, trying to show her that it was a lie. She took the wipe, moving your hair off of your shoulder, wiping the 'hickey' that was on your neck. Once she wiped the area, the hickey completely faded. You smiled at her, wiping her tears as she took a sigh of relief. You laughed, pointing to a camera that you had hid in your bathroom. "I got you." You smirked. Stefani hid her hands in her face after she spotted the camera, "Baby, why would you do that to me?!" She asked. You laughed, "That's what you get for teasing me yesterday." You told her. Stefani playfully hit your chest, "Yeah but I didn't give you a heart attack!" She told you. You laughed, pulling her into you, wrapping her arms around her shoulders. "I'm sorry, but I had to get you back." You told her, kissing her forehead. Stefani wrapped her arms around your waist, burying her head in your neck. You cuddled into her, "Don't ever do that to me again. You scared me baby girl." She told you. You laughed, "I'm sorry, I felt bad for doing that to you." You apologized.

An idea suddenly popped into your girlfriends head. Out of nowhere, Stefani sucked your neck, creating a real hickey. You bit your lip, trying as hard you could not to moan. Stefani laughed, "There, now I don't think you can remove that with a make up wipe." She winked. You pouted, "Stefi, the cameras on, you can't do that." Stefani kissed your lips, "Good, than they know as well as you do, that I don't share." She shrugged, wiping away her tears. You playfully rolled your eyes, grabbing the camera and shutting it off, you would most likely do an outro to the video later.

Stefani flipped you around, placing you on the counter, "Don't ever do that to me again princess." She said, kissing your collarbone. You smirked, "On one condition." You said, holding up your finger. Stefani laughed at you, "And what would that be?" She amusingly asked. "I need you. You left me horny yesterday." You told her. Stefani smirked, she kissed down your jawline, she eventually made her way up to your ear, "Go wait for me in bed." You whimpered, "I need to turn the camera in the bedroom off first." Stefani chuckled, "No. Leave it. I want you to watch how needy you are." She said, kissing your neck. "O-okay." You stuttered, hopping off of the counter. Stefani playfully slapped your butt as you walked out of the bathroom.

You laid on your bed, scrolling on your phone trying to distract yourself from the area that throbbed in between your legs. As you heard the bathroom door open, you saw Stefani with a pink, silk robe on. You smiled at her, "Hi babe." You said, putting on an innocent character. Stefani laughed, "Uh-uh, don't act innocent now." She said, shaking her head. She walked towards you, getting on top of you as she pinned your arms above your head, "Your in a for a real treat now princess." She told you. You found it almost to breathe after she whispered that in your ear.

What had you gotten yourself into?
-

Your eyes fluttered open, you woke up, tilting your head to see Stefani glancing at you, a sweet smile was plastered on her lips. She leaned over, cupping your face in her hands, placing a gentle kiss on your lips. You smiled, "Good morning." You greeted. "Good morning baby doll." Stefani said. You tried to roll over, your face scrunched in pain once you attempted too. Stefani laughed, "Sore are we?" She said. "You fuck." You playfully insulted, cussing at her. Stefani only found your words amusing, "Your lucky I let you cum yesterday." She pointed out. "Yeah! One, two many fucking times." You said. "Overstimulation is key to punishment baby." She told you. "Stefani, my body is legit broken." You exaggerated. Your girlfriend held back a laugh, "I'm sorry princess." She apologized. "Now what am I going to do? Lay here all day?" You asked. "Hmm, maybe. Counting the state that your in, I'd find it quite attractive." She said, considering your words. You groaned, "Stefani!" You shouted, a laugh escaping your lips. "Okay okay, relax babygirl. I'm only teasing." She said, kissing your cheek. Though one thing she definitely wasn't joking about was how attractive you looked, considering the state your in.

Your hair was in lose curls, sprawled all over your
pillow. Your body was covered in marks, due to the events of the night prior. You attempted to prop your body up on your elbows but even that was painful. You let out a sharp groan. Stefani pulled you into her, allowing you to rest your head on her chest. "Hey, don't stress yourself baby. Just relax. I'll take care of you." She cooed, placing several kisses on your lips. "Did I hurt you last night?" She asked, genuinely concerned that she pushed you too far. "No, no, you didn't hurt me. It was quite attractive actually." You winked, "But now I'm in pain." You added. Stefani smiled, "I love you. Let me take care of you today. You need a rest day princess." She ordered. "I love you too." You said before yawning, beginning to drift off to sleep again, content in the arms that held you.

You were such a sucker for this woman.