𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:

You watched as Stefani performed with her close friend, Angie, on stage. You weren't very intrigued by it, counting that it was very sexual and it wasn't appealing seeing another woman touch your girlfriend.

You couldn't tell if Stefani was generally just good at acting or she was seriously attracted to the woman that stood in front of her which only increased your anxiety.

You watched as Stefani walked off the side of the stage, walking around it and stepping up back onto the middle of the stage. She got on her hands and knees as she seductively crawled towards Angie. You couldn't take it anymore. Without thinking, you sat up and walked towards the dressing room back stage.

You weren't angry, just severely insecure.

You opened the door to Stefani's dressing room, luckily no one was in there. You sat on the couch, scrolling through Twitter, trying to pass time. As you scrolled through recents tweets your eyes grew wide as they had landed on a specific tweet that popped up on your feed:

Marie.Rose: Okay, my question is how does Y/N feel about Angie and Gaga performing? I mean I'd definitely be upset, she's all over another woman.

Emmawalker: @/marie.rose girl same. I'm here right now and I just saw y/n walk into the dressing room. She looked upset.

bby_sophia: @/emmawalker omg really??! Oh god. I hope she knows it's all for show, I don't want them to break up.

littlemonster276: @/bby_sophia I'm pretty sure she knows it's just for show, but I think she has every right to be a little jealous and upset.

gagashavana: @/littlemonster276 it's just a show guys.

Suddenly, a whole bunch of tweets came in. Most were videos of you walking back stage, clearly upset. "Shit." You cussed under your breath. You were afraid that Stefani would see those tweets and become suspicious. You didn't want to talk to her about it, you just didn't want to see it anymore.

Then more videos came in, but this time it was of Stefani basically seducing Angie. You threw your phone to the side, hugging your knees tightly as you buried your face. Why was this making you so upset? Angie was married, she had a kid. You never considered yourself to be the jealous type but for some odd reason this was starting to get to you.

You never saw jealousy as an attractive thing and the fact that you were made you upset, you didn't want Stefani to see you like this and feel like you were becoming controlling or anything but all of this was starting to make your blood boil. You couldn't deny that you were upset.

After a few minutes passed you heard the door to the dressing room open, almost immediately a pair of arms wrapped around you. "Hey, what's wrong my love?" Asked a sweet voice. The familiar person placed you on their lap, rocking you gently. You had yet to reveal your face.

Your phone kept continuously buzzing. You prayed to god that Stefani wouldn't bother checking it, she never did. But in this case, she decided too. She reached for your phone, unlocking it as she took a look at tweets that were sent in. Her eyes widened once she came across several videos of you walking away. "Baby, did you leave in the middle of the show?" Stefani asked. You didn't reply, but that gave her the answer she needed. She unwrapped your hands from your tiny body, lifting up your chin with her index finger, forcing you to make eye contact with her. Stefani furrowed her brows, trying to read you, "Don't try to read me now." You rolled your eyes. Stefani sighed, "Babe, did the show make you upset?" You stood up, throwing your arms in the air as you spoke, "Oh I don't know! I mean would you want me to be all over a women?!" You exclaimed. turning to look back at your girlfriend. A feeling of guilt hit Stefani, "It's just a show." She whispered.

"So if I was to seductively crawl towards a women, seduce her, and practically fuck her with my eyes, that would be just for show?!" You raised your voice a bit more.

Stefani didn't respond, she just looked down at the ground. You huffed in response, "Whatever." You said as you grabbed your phone, attempting to walk out of the dressing room.

But before your hand could wrap around the doorknob you were instantly pinned against a wall, pulled into a wet and dominant kiss. Stefani slapped your ass harshly, forcing you to moan.

"No. I wouldn't like to see you with someone else, you know why? Because your my girlfriend. Yes, you've got every right to be upset, but I don't love her the way that I love you. Fuck baby, your the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on. I'm sorry for making you upset, it was unintentional. But you've got to tell me these things, not stay silent about it, only to start a fight with me. C'mon baby girl, you know I've only got eyes for you." Stefani said as she gave you several marks on your neck, marking her territory, which made your knees weaken.

"Fuck Stef." You whimpered.

"You still mad at me my princess?" She whispered as she removed your shirt. "N-no." You answered. "Good, because," Stefani locked the dressing room door. "I'm about to take you right here on this couch." She said, lifting you up and placing you on the couch as she straddled you.

She knew exactly what she was doing, and you'd be lying if you said you didn't. "Let me show you how much I love you." She whispered, kissing down your stomach.

She did indeed show you how much she loved you.

You panted heavily, trying to catch your breath as you replayed in your head what the hell just happened.

Stefani pulled you close to her, your head resting on her chest.

She played with your hair, giving you a soft kiss.

"I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." You said with no hesitation.

"I'm sorry for getting upset. I'm not usually like that, I just," Stefani hushed you, giving you another delicate kiss. "Hey, it's okay. I won't do shows like that anymore, I promise. You had a right to be jealous." She replied.

You smiled at her, attaching your lips to her neck as you created a hickey on her neck. "What was that for?" She moaned. "Just so everybody knows." You winked. "Oh, so my baby wanted to mark her territory, huh?" The woman seductively smirked. You nodded your head, "Whats mine is mine." You carelessly shrugged. Stefani smiled at you,

"Whats yours is yours."