𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢:

"Alright, today you've got an interview at 9:00 am, you've got another one at 11:00 am, then we need a few documents signed for Haus Laboratories to release the new make up line, and then you've got a meeting at 1:00 pm discussing your new album, and at 3:00 you've got another meeting for Haus Laboratories, and your nail appointment is scheduled for 4:30 pm, would you like to confirm the appointment?" Asked Stefani's assistant as she listed everything that was in store for the pop star. Stefani nodded her head, "Yes that's fine. Thank you." She thanked her assistant as she finished up her daily glam.

You entered the room with a coffee for your girlfriend in your hand. "Here you go love." You said, placing the iced coffee in front of her. "Thank you sweet girl." She said, kissing your lips. "Of course." You smiled.

Stefani always likes you around her, especially when she has busy days. She likes you by her side a lot of the time, she feels comfortable with you around.

Before, she used to have multiple anxiety attacks in the glam room, barely grasping on to her breath. But once you came around, she found her safe place in you.

She held your hand as she finished typing an email with her other hand, her stylists worked around her quickly. You had always worked from home, so it made it accessible for you to be with Stefani. You loved being with her, you also managed your own hours so it was simple. But something that you had grown to realize is that Stefani might have major separation anxiety.

You wanted to test her a bit, to see what she would do.

You didn't want to hurt her, but you feared that it would only worsen if you didn't get to the bottom of it.

You were nervous to see her reaction, you didn't want her to start panicking.

"H-hey babe, I've got to leave soon. I have an unexpected meeting, I need to go home in a minute." You nervously said. Your girlfriend instantly gave you a fearful look. Stefani looked at you as if she was about to cry, her body began to tremble, "What? No, baby, please don't leave me." Her eyes held fear as she spoke. You couldn't go through with it, you gave her several kisses on her lips. "Hey, don't panic baby, I just needed to see how you'd react." You answered. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." You apologized not realizing how extreme she would take this. "Princess, please don't do that to me. You scared me. You know, I've actually got separation anxiety, I can't handle it. I know I might be stressing you out with this, and I'm sorry but," You kissed her lips to silence her, "Hey, baby, it's okay. I'm not annoyed with you, it's fine. But you never mentioned to me that you had separation anxiety, baby. You should have told me. I love you so much, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but you need to tell me these things so we can find a way to help you." You cooed. She stood up from her chair, resting her head against your chest. You wrapped your arms around her, "You okay love?" You questioned. "Yeah, are you sure you aren't tired of me though? I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my separation anxiety, I was afraid you would leave." She asked. "Babe, I was just testing you. I promise. If I would have known, I wouldn't have done that to you." You assured. She kissed your chest, resting her head again. "I'll be right there when you do your interview, okay?" You reassured. She nodded her head, "Can you stay with me in my meetings too?" She asked. "Of course I can." You smiled. She looked up at you, smiling when she did, "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." You replied.

"Stefani, your first interview is in 5 minutes." Stefani's assistant called. She nodded, turning back to the mirror to make sure she looked fine.

You were having a conversation with Sarah, your girlfriends makeup artist, before Stefani approached you once she saw that your conversation had died down.

"Come babygirl." She reached for your hand, intertwining your hand with hers.

Everybody knew that you had to be with her at all times. It was in each contract that was signed before doing interviews.

"Here, I'll wait outside of the room and you can do your interview." Stefani looked a bit nervous, "Can you stand in there with me baby?" She asked. You sighed, it wasn't an aggravated sigh you were just in awe of her, you kissed her cheek, "Of course babe." You said. Stefani gave you a kiss on your nose in return, she took your hand as she walked towards the room.

You both entered the room. You stood behind the camera as she sat in a chair next to the interviewer.

You were confident that Stefani would be just fine now, not being as nervous.

She'd occasionally look at you, smiling at you. You gave her a warm smile, "Your going to be okay." You mouthed. She blew you a kiss in return.

"Alright, we're going to start in 5,4,3,2,1." Stefani inhaled sharply, putting a smile on her face as she always did.

"Hello Gaga, it's nice to see you again. How are you?" Asked the interviewer. "I'm doing well, thank you. How are you?" She sweetly replied. "I'm doing lovely on this Wednesday morning. I'm glad you are too."

As questioned were asked, Stefani calmly answered each one with full honesty. She teased about her album, new products coming to Haus Laboratories, and a movie that she would be taking part in.

"So, how is your love life going? You want to talk about that a bit?" Asked the female interviewer. Stefani smiled, "Well, I'm still with my wonderful girlfriend, y/n. She's one of the best things that's ever happened to me, and I love her more than anything. Shes my safe place. I never knew that I could love someone so much until I met her. I hope to be with her for the rest of my life." You couldn't help but smile, your heart melted as she spoke.

Separation anxiety or not, you would be by her side for the rest of your life.