Lazy day and telling the guys

Niall's P.O.V
I woke up at 7:20 AM why I have no idea.so I decided to go check on the twins. I went to there room and mentally awed and took a picture of them when I went to check on spencer first I found him and Ellie sleep cuddling and they were so dang cute I left quietly to get the boys to see that and when they came they all awed which caused Ellie to stir which called spencer to stir as well which led them to wake up. We kept staring at each other awkwardly.
"Why are we staring at each other like that??" Ellie and Louis said together
They looked at each other and screamed
"JINX" together then....
"DOUBLE JINX" again together
"Alright we need to stop doing that" they said
"Weird" again
"Creepy" they said again
"Ugh". "Stop". "Let's just shut up" they said and nodded and went quiet while me and the guys looked at them weirdly then Ellie began to laugh which caused spence to laugh (and damn their laugh is contagious)
Which caused Harry to laugh which caused zayn to laugh and Liam to laugh and louis to laugh and me to laugh and then Ellie suddenly became serious "are we doing anything today?"
"Nope,just a lazy day" I said
She ran to the bathroom then came back and we looked at her like she had 3 heads. and she finally noticed
"What?....i forgot my clothes" she said in a 'duh' tone and them ran inside again.......strange child.

Ellie's P.O.V
I took a shower brushed my teeth and put my hair in a side braid. then put on a white crop-top that has in black 'have you got a bae? Or nah?' then I put on my black Nash Grier sweatpants and put on some black socks and.......done
Then I got out and spence got in after me.
Spencer's P.O.V
I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I put on some basket ball shorts and a random shirt then put on some socks and finally I'm done. I went outside to find Ellie watching vines she loves watching vines especially Nash and Hayes Grier,skylynn floyd-Grier and cameron Dallas.
So I sat next to her and said "ready?"
"Yup" she said and we went downstairs,ate breakfast and basically had a movie day ,Ellie was sitting next Harry and then she looked at him and whispered but I heard her "be right back" and she came over me and sat next to me and whispered "are we gonna tell them about our past??"
"Yes let's do it right now actually"
"Ok"she said and we looked at them they didn't move so Ellie paused the movie. they all whined.
"Guys we have something important to say" I said once they gave us there full attention Ellie came and sat next to me and we started to explain everything.
::::::::after they told they're past,i honestly don't know what to right so just imagine anything::::::::::::::::
Still Spencer's P.O.V
After we finished explaining all of us were crying me and Ellie for remembering all the things he did to us and the guys cause...........i actually don't know but all I know is that me and Ellie don't need pity or anything like that we just want to forget and want them to promise not to tell anyone and not to mention it to us.
"And there's something that you need to know he's still out there looking for us and he promised to kill us when he finds us" Ellie said while sobbing in my chest I just rubbed her back and rocked us back and forth in till we both calmed down and then all the guys hugged us like there was no tomorrow.
"We promise on our everything that we'll keep you both safe but we need your help if he texts you or try to contact you in any way possible you have to tell us and if you saw him too,deal??" They said
"Deal"we said back and hugged them again and said "we love you guys"
The guys looked shock and happy at the same time cause this is the first time that we said that since we came.
"We love you too" they said back and hugged the day lights out of us.
"You like MAGCON boys?"niall asked
"I love them but my Favourite are cameron Dallas and Nash Grier and also Hayes grier and skylynn floyd-grier" Ellie said smiling
And the rest of the day was basically playing hide and seek,eating,cuddling and watching movies.
We all got really tired and decided to all sleep downstairs and we did no one changed but we already have blankets and pillows from watching movie and cuddling so....yeah.
--------------------------------------------
A/N i know it's crappy and I'm really sorry and I really hope you like the story comment if there's anything bothering you please.

-lots of love❤️❤️😘😘🙊🙊🙈🙈😍