Telling the world

Quick A/N I don't know if I put that outfit or not but here it is

Ellie's P.O.V
Thank goodness I didn't wake up in the middle of the night and woke up louis I'm still sick but I'm feeling better I don't know what time is it but I don't want to open my eyes I felt myself go back to sleep
*******half an hour later*******
I felt someone stroking my hair so I opened my eyes and found louis stroking my hair when he saw I was awake he smiled.
"Hey Ellie bear how are you feeling now a bit better?" he asked and I nodded smiling.
"How's your throat can you talk or does it still hurt?"he asked again
I cleared my throat
"My throat is a lot better now actually I still have a small headache though"
I said
He smiled and picked me up and ran downstairs with me giggling in his arms we found all the guys in the kitchen he smile and waved and passed them and threw me on the couch and started tickling me.
"Louis...HAHAHAHA....stop......ahhahahhahaha. GUYS H-HELP M-ME" I said between laughs I heard laughing from the kitchen then footsteps and someone picking me up and started running with me still giggling in his arms I looked up and found spencer he took me to Our room and told me to
Get ready. I went to the bathroom took a shower wrapped a towel
Around my body and then went to the closet and put on my undergarments my baseball sweatshirt that was red and white the I put on my high wasted jean shorts and my white converse for accessories I put my lockets and bracelets a few rings and put a pair of earrings too then I put my natural make up and let my hair down naturally and took my RayBans and my phone and went downstairs the guys are gonna leave us with Perrie and Eleanor cause they have an interview and they're gonna tell the world
About me and spence today they already told their families but we just haven't met them yet but soon we will so the guys dropped up off and hugged us and went to the interview.
We had a lot of fun we played with hatshi and Toby watched movies then we watched the guys interview and the fans took it pretty well they gasped at first then they all cheered and me and spence know that we'll get a lot of hate but we don't care
We have each other and our whole family to support us.
I'm still nervous though...
Anyway we took hatchi and Toby to the dog park for about an hour until they were both really tired so we decided to go back spence picked Toby up and I picked hatchi up.
"Oh my god it's Ellie and spencer" I heard a girlie voice yell spence got closer to me and held my hand protectively there was a lot of footsteps and Toby and hatshi started to bark we looked behind us and found more than 100 people behind.
Well that was fast.
Eleanor and Perrie were at home so I texted them and they said they'll get help it started to get more crowded and I felt spence squeeze my hand we're both claustrophobic but spence is more claustrophobic than me and I can tell that he's starting to get dizzy.
i called Perrie.
No answer.
Eleanor.
Nope.
Louis.
No.
Zayn.
No.
Liam.
Still
No
Answer.
I called our final chance Harry.
............"Hello?" YES!!
"Harry we're getting mobbed there is a lot of people and me and spence are claustrophobic mostly spence though and he's starting to get really dizzy so...a little help?" I said
"Shit.Ellie where are you guys?" He said
"We're somewhere near that dog park near Eleanor's house"i said and I could hear spence breath heavily. I found a small cafe.
"I'm coming" he said
"Harry there's a small cafe should we go there?" I asked and he said yes and we said bye and hung up.
I held Spencer's hand tighter and marched through the crowd and into the cafe I sat spence down on a chair and ordered a cup of water and gave it to him stroking his hair a bit.
"You ok?" I asked he nodded then hugged me still breathing heavily abit though I got him another cup of water and gave it to him he drank him and took deep breaths and soon he calmed down.

After about 5 min Harry showed up there were still fans outside maybe even more than before.
"I couldn't park the car near here so Ellie hold Spencer's hand and walk infront of me and I'll tell you where the car is ok?" I nodded and bought a bottle of water. and held Spence's hand and started walking with Harry hand in my back to guide and to mel sure we don't get separated. spence started to breath heavily again and squeeze my hand a lot meaning he's starting to Get dizzy. I turned around and told Harry and he said to walk faster so we did if you're wondering I have hatchi and Harry has Toby.
We finally made it to the car. and after Harry made sure we were in the car he got in and started driving slowly so he doesn't hurt any fans.
I gave spence the water and he took deep breaths.
"You ok back there guys??" Harry asked
"Yea thanks Harry" we said
"For what?" He asked
"For picking us up" I said he nodded still confused why we're thanking him but whatever.
We got back home and we were showered with hugs and kisses from he guys and the girls.
We watched a lot of movies me and spence sang for a video that I edited and put on out channel which now that the world know us as the adopted twins we are unbelievably near a million. and upside down is already a million.which is so awesome.
After I uploaded the video we did another video to thank the subscribers for subscribing and then watched a few movies then went to Sleep.
_____________________________
A/N I hope
You like it I'll try to
Update soon

-lots of love❤️😘🙈🙊😊