Upside down video and getting sick

Ellie's POV
So today Logan,sky and Matt are coming over so we can do another upside down video we haven't done one is SOOO long.
Plus I haven't seem these guys in so long and I missed them so much.
Anyways
I took a shower put my undergarments on brushed my teeth and my hair washed my face then put on my high waisted white shorts and a black crop top and my black vans then my lockets,bracelets,rings.
I went downstairs had some breakfast then the guys started to wake up they ate breakfast then the doorbell rang.
"I'LL GET IT" I yelled standing up and running to the door and opened it and found Logan smiling and opening his arms I squealed and jumped on him hugging the life out of him.
"I missed you much" I said in his neck
"I missed you too" he said squeezing me
He then went to kitchen where the guys were and I heard them chuckle .
"Hey guys"he said
"Hey logan" they said back and Logan put me down and spence bro hugged him. the. The doorbell rang again I squealed and went to open it I heard Logan and spence saying that they bet the guys that I'll come back matt picking me up........well they're kind of right.
i opened the door to find matt doing the same as Logan so I did the same hugged the life out of him and sky was behind him but I'll hug her after Logan and spence win. matt went to the kitchen and the guys chuckle again and then matt put me down I squealed again and hugged the crap out of sky.
Then we all went upstairs to record the video.
**********after the video************
So we basically hung out and talked but I started to feel a bit sick but I just ignored it and we kept talking and we told the guys and we went to Starbucks greeted mark and sat down and talked we took our drinks and left
I started feeling more sick but again I ignored it I don't want to ruin the day
We went back home and watched movies and cuddled I was cuddling with Logan and spence and sky was cuddling with matt and spence so we were all basically cuddling spence put his head in mine then pulled it away immediately I looked at him weirdly
"Ellie are you feeling ok?" He asked and the rest looked at us.
"Yeah" I lied
"Ellie I'm your twin and I know that your lying c'mon tell me what's wrong"
I sigh"fine.....i just feel sick that all"
"Who's feeling sick?" Niall said coming in our room.
"Ellie is" sky,matt,spence and Logan said
Niall came over and put his hand in my forehead.
"Ellie you're burning up....come here" he said and picked me up what's with these guys and picking me up?? Not that I'm complaining. Now that I think about it I feel sick and my throat is a bit sore but that's it.
"Does anything hurts Ellie?" Niall asked
"Umm......my throat is a bit sore and I feel sick" I said resting my head in his shoulder and closing my eyes.
He took me downstairs to Liam and told him what I was feeling I felt someone else pick me up and say
"Alright tonight Ellie is gonna sleep next to one of us so if she felt more sick she can wake him up" it sounded like Liam.
I heard a lot of 'alright's and that's the last thing I herd before I went to sleep
On Liam's shoulder.
***********3AM***********
Harry's POV
I woke up to a lot of coughing and sneezing and whimpers.......Ellie I shot up sitting and picking her up the poor thing is crying in her sleep from the pain.
"Ellie kitten wake up please c'mon kitten wake up" I said shaking her she kept coughing and started wheezing trying to catch her breath I touched her forehead and she was burning up even more than yesterday I stood up with her on my hip and went to the bathroom and washed her face.
She woke up but started sobbing on my shoulder I feel so bad for her I went to the kitchen opened the medicine cabin thingy and found a thermometer cleaned it up then Put it in her mouth and waited it was 102.
I picked her up and went to Liam's room and woke him up and told him what's happening he told me to follow him we gave her a medicine and a cup of water then I got a wet cloth and put in on her forehead and went to sleep next to her.
***********next morning***********
I woke up and liked beside me to find Ellie still sleeping I liked at the clock and it was 11:00AM wow Ellie usually wake up at 8:00 or 9:00 AM.
I stocked her hair she groaned and her eyes opened.
"Sorry kitten go back to sleep" I said she shook her head and looked at me with really pale skin and rosy cheeks and lips and a red nose and blood shot eyes she looked really tired.
"Then How are you feeling?" I asked she shook her head again why isn't she talking?
"Why aren't you talking kitten?" I asked she pointed to her throat.
"Does anything else hurts?"I asked
She nodded and pointed to her stomach and head poor thing.
"Do you wanna use the bathroom I can go get you your toothbrush and hair brush and toothpaste and some comfy clothes would you like that?" I asked and she nodded I kissed her cheek and went to her and Spencer's room to find the four kids running to me and asking me if Ellie's okay aww bless them.
I sigh deciding to telling them the truth
"No she's really sick she has a huge headache,stomach ache, and a sore throat so I'm gonna get her some stuff"
They nodded looking sad.
"Aww it's okay guys she's gonna be ok we're gonna give her a medicine and she'll be fine by next week or less"I said hugging them they nodded again and sky came to help me she got the stuff from the bathroom and I got her comfy clothes(on the side) and new undergarments the clothes were black leggings,a grey and white hoody and some white socks.i went to Ellie and gave her the stuff and went and room the stuff from sky and she also got her a shampoo. I gave them all to Ellie and she thanked me and went to the bathroom and I heard the shower starting
She came out 10 min later dressed and her hair in a messy bun. I picked her up she put her head in the crook of my neck I rubbed her back and went downstairs the guys were already downstairs they saw me and Ellie Louis came and picked her up she put her head in the crook of his neck.
"Morning guys"
"Morning harry" they said back
"How are you feeling Elliebear?" Louis asked her she shook her head he looked at me
"She's really sick sore throat,headache
And stomach ache"
"Aww poor thing" he said hugging her
"Can you eat something Elliebear??"
She shook her head
"Please Ellie" we all said
She sighed and nodded we all smiled and Liam made her a sandwich she ate it slowly and then we got her some snacks and she picked some movies up and cuddled with spence-matt,sky and Logan had to leave-and we watched frozen,hunger games and mean girls then we had to go and eat lunch so spence got Ellie her Uggs and she put them on and he also got her her phone then we were off to NANDO'S.
After lunch we went to the park a little bit had dinner then went back home in the way home Ellie fell asleep on zayn's shoulder so he picked her up and put her in his bed and he said good night and he also went to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N
Hope you liked the chapter please tell
Me if you want me to do anything but I'm NOT gonna make her fall in love with one of the boys. and school I still haven't decided but I think it's gonna be either online school or home school cause there gonna go on tour soon.
So anyway hope you liked the chapter and thank you so much for reading and also thank you so much for all of you who's reading and sorry for the spelling.

-lots of love 😘❤️🙊🙈😊