Meeting lux and lou

Ellie's P.O.V
So today we're suppose to meet lux and lou the guys' stylist and her daughter they showed me lux's picture and she's the cutest little girl.
I took a shower brushed my teeth and my hair,put on my natural makeup and put on some comfy grey shorts and a white T-shirt and some white vans put my hair in a messy bun took my phone,macbook, and my head phones.
Took some treats and a few toys for Toby and went to Spence's side and I couldn't find him so I went to our secret room and found him there laying down on the couch cuddled up with Toby.
"Awwww" I said and went over to them kissing them both on their heads and woke them up and picked Toby up and me and spence went to the door and spence jumped down and I hugged Toby to my chest and jumped and spence caught me then put me down and we took our backpacks that have our MacBooks,chargers,headphones and our phone I put Toby's lead on him then we went downstairs and the guys were waiting for us the guy that we bought the dog from told us that Toby is trained to pee at 5:00 PM and 9:00 AM it's now 8:55AM so I asked the guys to Wait 5 more minutes.
And I took Toby out in the backyard. And he barked and ran and played then he peed and we went inside again I put his lead on again and we went to the car he sat on my lap and I put my head on zayn's shoulder who was next to me he put an arm around me and Toby slept on my lap and listened to some music once we were there I picked Toby up and put him down and he walked next to me we went to the building of the photos shoot and the sound check......and a little interview I think so we're gonna be here for a while we went upstairs and the guys led us to a room where there was a little girl who I'm guessing is lux and a woman who was talking on the phone an donce she saw she smiled and said that she got to go to whoever she was talking to on the phone who I'm guessing is Lou the woman not the one who she was talking to.
She hugged the boys then the boys introduced us and Toby and she hugged us both and she said well get to know each other later she helped the guys get ready and we sat down on the couch and played with lux and Toby for a while then the guys kissed me on the cheek and hugged spence and went to whatever they're doing then us and Lou talked a lot and we played a lot with lux then she went to sleep and lux went to do something there was only one couch so spence sat on a side and I sat on the other side and my legs were on his.
We opened our laptops put our headphones on after afew songs I had an idea there was a little studio here.
"Spence" I called he didn't answer he was so focused on the computer screen. "spence" he didn't answer
"Spencer" I said hitting his leg lightly with mine. he looked at me and smiled and took off his head phones.
"Yeah Ellie sorry didn't hear you" he said.
"Hey let's ask Lou if we could use the little studio and do a little video on our Channel yeah??" I asked he nodded.
As if on queue Lou came in so we asked her and she said of course and took us with her I had my camera with me so we just sat that up on the two chairs and the mic we took two random guitars and we are going sing with ur love acoustic-Cher Lloyd.
"Hey guys sorry we haven't posted a video in so long so her it is this is with ur love-Cher Lloyd"
"Du du du dum dum du dum dum................."

So we sang the song
"Thank you for watching hope you liked it please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe byeeeeee "we said bye together and I blowed a kiss at the camera and spence waved and we looked through the window thing and found the guys and Lou watching the guys smiling and Lou with wide eyes and with her jaw on the floor I giggled and went and hugged the guys. I went and edited the video and posted it and then it was 5:00 PM so I told the guys and me and spence took Toby and lux since she woke up and Lou was fixing the it hair so we told her that we'll take care of lux so spence picked toby up and I picked lux up and we went downstairs and in a little park in the back tags we found it was for dogs so Toby did his business and we went back to the room the guys told us about and we found the guys were still there they said they have a one hour break so we decided that me and spence will film something together so I set the camera up and spence set the light up we decided that we'll do the shocking ball game.
"Hey guys so today me and spence are gonna play the shocking ball which we saw at zoella's Channel and we liked so were gonna play that" I said (A/N so I'm gonna do some of the questions that zoe and joe did together)
"Alright so the first thing is one direction songs" spence said and the guys looked at us hearing there band's name.
midnight memories,kiss you,best song ever,little things,steal my girl,fools gold,I would uhhhhhhhhhhh the one that I came with she had to-OWWWW Shiiiiiiiiit. I said when the shocking ball went off.
"Ok next is dogs breed"
Yorkie,pug,golden retriever,german shepherd,uhhh pug I said giving it to back to spence "i already said that" he said throwing it back to me and it hit me in the eye "owwww" I said laughing and spence was also laughing "are you ok?" He said still laughing I nodded still laughing too.
Anyway we continued the video than at the end.......
"Alright let's end the video" spence said and threw the ball to me but I flinched back and said "what do we say?" "Just say to give it a thumbs up and subscribe and bye" "ok" he threw me the ball again I caught it and said really fast "thank you for watching give this video a big thumbs up" then threw it back to spence "subscribe and give it a thumbs up"he said and passed it to me"i already said that-OWW oh c'mon" I said as it went off in my hand and then fell on Spence's foot causing him to say OWW too then picking it up and saying ow again and passing it to me causing me to yell NO and drop it and holding my wrist in pain "you passed that to me you shit" I said jokingly then we said bye and closed ten video we edited it while the guys were watching up edit it and post it on YouTube we now have 2k subscribers which is awesome. the guys said that it's time to go so I hugged Lou and lux then I packed my stuff in my back pack spence doing the same thing then I picked Toby up and we all went downstairs and to the car and home and we went to sleep.
_______________________
A/N
Sorry that I haven't updated in so long but here it is hope you like it.

-lots of love 😘❤️❤️🙊🙈