Meeting simon

Ellie's P.O.V
today we're suppose to
Meet Simon I'm really nervous what if he doesn't like us what if he tells the boys to give us back to the orphanage lets just say I have a lot of what ifs
"You ok?" Spence asked
"Yea-maybe no I-I don't know maybe a little nervous"
"Why"
"Because what if he doesn't like us? What if he tells the boys to take us back? Spence I don't wanna go back I love the boys they're my brothers and I'm really nervous" I said
"Ellie....thats not gonna happen and babygirl if it did then I'm with you but just be yourself yeah if he's gonna meet us he should know the real us ok?"
"Mhm Kay spence......love you" I said kissing his cheek
"Love you too Ellie" he said kissing my forehead and hugging me then we got ready I took a shower put my undergarments on the put on high wasted jean shorts and a grey t shirt that had the word 'wilderness' and some other stuff then my black converse and a black belt I put my natural make up on and left my hair down naturally put on my lockets and mg bracelets and rings and spence had in some black skinny jeans a button down tshirt and his black converse he had the necklace on we smiled at each other then went downstairs and we found the guys ready we went to the car and went to the studio while we get to know Simon cowell the guys are gonna record a few songs.
At the studio
The guys ran in waving to people then they entered a room and hugged a guy and yelled 'uncle si" so I'm guessing that that's Simon cowell. the guys came then and hugged us and kissed my cheek and went to record.
We went and sat in a couch
"Hello kids I'm Simon cowell but you can call me uncle si" I smiled I started to feel more comfortable this might be not too bad.
"Hi I'm Ellie" I said
"Hi I'm spencer" he said
"hi kids how are you"
"We're fine" we said in the same time
"you're twins?" He asked
"Yup" we said and smiled at each other then at uncle si.
*Few hours later*
So we got to know each other real well he's super nice and we're already close I have a new family member YAY!!
the guys are gonna be done in like 5 min or something and me and spence got hungry and uncle si told us that they're is a take away restaurant near by so we went to get some food they're was a lot of people and me and spence we're holding hands so we don't loose each other when it got more crowded my grip tightened around spence's Hand and he pulled me closer to him once we finally made it and got ALOT of food we got for everyone but I got Niall and me more then a lot and we got drinks and went back holding hands and holding the food when we got back and the guys were on the couch.
"FOOD" they all yelled and attacked us before they could reach us
"STOP" I yelled they all stopped and looked at us and they started whining.
"IF YOU SIT DOWN AND BE QUIT ILL GIVE YOU YOUR FOOD AND IF YA DONT THEN ME AND SPENCE AND UNCLE SI ARE GONNA EAT IT DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" I yelled they all nodded scared and sat down and uncle si just stared at me mouth opened wide eyed and I just smiled proudly.
I gave all the guys food then gave uncle so his then pulled out mine and Spencer's we all ate then said bye to uncle si.hehe that rhymed....did I just giggle in my head? Oh well.
On the way back home I fell asleep on Louis' shoulder and I think that he picked me up and put me in my bed cause I heard someone whispering
"Night elliebear" and kissing my forehead
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Here ya go hope you liked it

-lots of love ❤️😘🙊🙈