Bonding time with Louis and Harry

Ellie's P.O.V
So today me and spence are suppose to have bonding time with 2 of boys I think I'm going with Louis and spence with Harry?.........I'm not really sure but oh well.
I took a shower put on my undergarments,put on my high waisted wash jean short and an orange crop top and my black vans put on my lockets,bracelets,rings,an anklet and then I painted my nails black let my hair fall down naturally and the. Finally I'm done. here's a thing you probably noticed me and spence don't stay away from each other for long so hopefully we'll be okay.
Anywho I went to Spencer's side and found him sitting on his bed listening to music with his eyes clothes I went and hugged him,he looked at me and smiled,hugged me back and kissed my forehead and we cuddled until it was time to go.
"ELLIE,SPENCER C'MON WE'RE GOING NOW"we heard louis yell
"COMING"we yelled back
I skipped downstairs while spence jogged.
"Alright guys this is the first time me and Ellie have been separated so Louis please take care of her"spence said
"Of course bud she's my sister,too" Lou said
"i know.......i'm sorry,its just since that stupid guy at the beach slapped her I feel like it's my fault and I could've went there and saved her before he even laid a finger on her " spence said and he sounded really guilty and put his head down.
"Spence....."i said softly"i never thought it was your fault and you did come and you did save me.so never never never EVER say it's your fault do you hear me spencer winter"i said then he hugged me and I hugged back and then kissed his cheek and then he kissed mine.
"AWWWWWW"I heard 5 voices that I forgot that they were here.
We-as in me,spence,louis and Harry-said bye to the guys and then to each other and then after that we went in our separate ways louis took me bowling then we're suppose to go to the park then KFC to eat then ice cream and Starbucks.
*********I'm sorry but I'm to lazy to write all of that*****************
(A/N and for spencer they played football(soccer) went to McDonald's then walked around and got Starbucks p.s I'm SO sorry but I'm really lazy)
________________________________
Still Ellie's P.O.V
So now we're on our way home and now I really know Louis as if I lived with him for years not a couple of days from the basics I learnt that he has a girlfriend called Eleanor Calder and when I asked when will I meet her he said soon when I get to know the rest of the boys .
When we got home I hugged the gus goodnight cause I feel really tired but Harry and spence weren't home yet and louis said that he'll call Harry to make sure everything is alright and went to sleep after putting my pjs on.

Spencer's P.OV
When I got back home I thanked Harry for the day and said goodnight to the boys and went to mine and Ellie's room when I went it I saw her sleeping peacefully so I kissed her cheek and changed into my pjs and went to bed.
_____________________________
I know it's a crappy chapter but I really don't know what to write sorry
-lots of love ❤️❤️🙊🙈