Too many kids

Ellie's P.O.V

Today the 'adults' are going out and not just the guys there was also Lou and all of their families except for daisy and phoebe,they're gonna stay at a friend's house.

So me and spencer are gonna babysit Ernest,Doris,tommy,freddie,theo and Lux today they're gonna spend the day here.

It's now 8am so I took a quick shower and put on the same pjs that I was just changed my underwear my pjs were a 'coffee is my lover' white shirt and pink shorts with coffee mugs all over it then woke spence up so he can get dressed.

While spence got dressed,i woke Tommy up gave him a shower in the spare bathroom then dressed him in light grey sweatshorts with the letter B in white on the side,a plain black shirt and white socks.

Then me,spence and Tommy got air horns so we could scare the guys.

"Okay Tommy the guys are gonna yell from shock but not because they're mad and not because they're gonna hurt you,they never will, just because they're shocked okay? But if you do get scared just tell me or spence and we'll pick you up okay?" I told him and he nodded and held mine and Spencer's hand then we went and woke up Louis and Liam since we only had 3 airhorns so yeah Louis helped Tommy with his and Liam filmed it and counted to three.

"One" he mouthed

"Two"

".......Three"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" We laughed and decided to hide in mine and Spencer's room and lock the door.

We laughed so hard,tears were falling and we were all practically on the floor.

"They're gonna be maaaaaaaad" I said after we all calmed down a bit

They all nodded

"How about me and Liam and Tommy go downstairs and cook them breakfast and you guys try not to let them go downstairs okay?" I said and they nodded

Spence and Louis went first and we heard a lot of footsteps following them so Liam looked out of my door and saw no one so he picked Tommy up and put his finger to his mouth to tell him to shush then we tiptoed downstairs and made A LOT of food.

We made eggs,bacon,waffles,we got the berries and yoghurt out we got the cereal and we made fruit salad,cupcakes,brownies.

"BREAKFASTTTTT" we yelled and heard footsteps coming and their eyes  widened when they saw the food.

Louis and spencer came and stood next to us.
"We're sorry?" We said/asked

"You're forgiven" Niall said digging in,with the rest following him making their plates.

Then after they were done,they got dressed kissed me,Tommy and spence on the forehead and leaving.

We cleaned up the kitchen and made a fort in the living room for when the rest of the kids come.

*DING DONNNNNNGGGG*

"IM COMINGGGG" I said and opened the door to see lux,Freddie,Ernest and Doris at the door I let them in and as I was closing the door I heard the doorbell ring again,I opened it to find theo and uncle Greg I hugged uncle Greg and held Theo's hand and we walked to the living room where everyone was.

I took the girls first and helped them change into their pjs,then I picked Freddie up,changed his diaper and putting his pj on while spencer helped Theo,Tommy and Ernest get dressed.

We all went downstairs and decided to have a Disney movie marathon,I made popcorn and made a bottle for Freddie and spence put the first movie in which was lion king.