Hospital....

Spencer's P.O.V
this is all my fault if I didn't let her go all of that wouldn't of happen we're all in the waiting room waiting for someone to tell us how's Ellie doing.
We've been waiting for 2 hours and a half.
"It'll be alright spence Ellie's really strong everything will be fine" Logan said he was next to me he didn't even look up he was staring at the floor since we got here he had no siblings so he considered us as siblings he was really protective over Ellie and sky..
I sigh and continued staring at the floor.
********15 min later*********
"Ellie Tomlinson" a doctor said we all stood up and ran over her.
"First hello my name is doctor Ashley and I'm Ellie's doctor....i just want to say that she's a very strong girl and she's fine she's just resting we stitched her stomach the cut was really deep and she can go home tomorrow were just gonna keep her overnight to make sure everything's fine and the bruise on her cheek I have some cream for it which I already applied on her cheek"she said giving us the cream "she's suppose to put in on when she wakes up and before she goes to sleep for a week then when you take her home tomorrow don't let her do a lot if things,bed rest for a week if you have to go out then just pick her up don't let her walk a lot-she can walk home because you all know not to come near her stomach just not public don't let her walk in public and if you want Some of you might sleep here some can just go home by the way Ellie is in the 3rd floor room 343"she said we thanked her and then she left and we went to the elevator and it made that 'ding' sound we ran out of it and went to room 343.
We walked it and found Ellie sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed Perrie offered to go and bring Ellie her laptop and phone charger and some movies and Eleanor went with her.
*******20 min later********
Eleanor and Perrie just got back then Ellie's nose twitched,she groaned and opened her eyes we all rushed to her they all hugged her then me I hugged her for a good 5 min then I got in the hospital bed next to her and we cuddled but me being careful not to touch her stomach or cheek we watched on her laptop 'pretty little liars' and 'vampire diaries' then fell asleep next morning perrie got Ellie some clothes and helped her get into them.and we waited.......
Ellie P.O.V
Dang it the boys were right I'm never dating without them knowing the guy. anywho right now Perrie's helping me get dressed into some sweatpants and a stitch crop top then I slipped on some vans and perrie called Eleanor in and she did my natural make up while Eleanor put my hair in a cute messy bun. We got out and as soon as I opened the door I found Louis in front of me smiling creepily.
"Louis don't do that" I said hitting him in the arm playfully and pouted.
He chuckled and said"sorry love" and kissed my cheek. then they explained what the doctor said how I am suppose to get carried if I'm in public but home I can walk and I have to sty in bed or In the couch just to lay down
So Zayn picked me up kissed my cheek
"I'm happy you're ok and by the way I'm not mad at you....none of us are" he said I looked at the guys and girls behind him and they nodded smiling. I smiled back at them. I love them so much. We went to the car with zayn still carrying me and drove home.
*******home********
So we're all laying in the living room watching movies. then we ate lunch and talked and talked and talked.......you get it.
Logan,matt and sky left 5 min ago.
"Ellie can I talk to you please??" Spence asked
"Yeah spence sure" I said and stood up slowly so my stitches don't re-open.....that would've hurt sooo bad
I walked over to spence and he picked me up gently and went upstairs to our room and closed the door behind him he sighed sadly.
"What's wrong spence?" I asked
"Ellie I'm terribly sorry for what happened it's all my f-"he started to say but I cut him off.
"Oh,would you stop that crap already spence you didn't do anything none of this is your fault"
"But-"
"No buts stop that now this.is.NOT.your.fault"I said
He hugged me putting his face in the crook of my neck and I hugged him back.
"I love you so much Ellie"he said
"I love you much more spence" I said back and pulled back from the hug and kissed his cheek he smiled at me and kissed mine, then he picked me up and we went down stairs and I cuddled with Harry and spence it was...Harry,me,spence,niall and Liam on a couch and perrie,zayn,Eleanor and Louis on the other couch.
We decided to have a movie night and I slept half way through the second movie and I felt someone pick me up put me on my bed gently tucking me in kissing my forehead and saying
"Goodnight princess love you"
So I'm guessing it was Niall.
___________________________
I know it's short but I'm sorry
Comment if you have any ideas if what to write next but comment what to write NOT that you have an idea.

-lots of love❤️🙈🙊😘😊