Beach party

*********a week later**********
Ellie's P.O.V
In this week I got a lot better and tonight we're having a little bonfire at the beach with sky matt Logan and their parents and the guys and the girls. I went to the bathroom brushed my hair and teeth and washed my face and woke up spence and we w both went downstairs we ate breakfast with the guys and we just hung out till it was 5:30 we're suppose to be at the beach at 6:15 the girls came an hour ago I went to get ready I took a shower put my undergarments on then put my ripped jean shorts a random blue top and my vans I put on some bracelets and a necklace and my lockets put on some rings paint my nail blue and I just left my hair down in its natural waves then I put in my natural makeup and I took dark blue half striped hoody with me incase it got cold there,took my phone and I went downstairs same time as zayn and spence and after we made sure we had food,water,a picnic blanket thingy and some marshmallows for s'mores. we were just about to go out.
"WAIT!!" I yelled they all looked at me I grabbed Niall and Spence's hands and dragged them upstairs I got my guitar spence got his and then we aired for Niall to get his.....these guitars are really special to me and spence mum gave it to us my eyes watered thinking about her.
"Hey what's wrong?" Spence asked softly
"I missed mum so much spence..." I said letting a tear fall.spence's eyes watered too and we hugged each other.apparently Niall heard us and he already knew why we're crying so he just came and hugged us like we'll break if he hugged us harder.
"Hey hey guys it's gonna be ok Everything will be alright I know that you miss her but it's gonna be ok"
I guess we took a lot of time cause we heard footsteps and then zayn appeared and when he saw our face he came and hugged us
"what's wrong kiddos?" He asked worriedly.Niall whispered something in
Zayn's ear and his face softened.
"Hey it's gonna be alright do you know what me and the guys and girls are now??" He asked
"Yea you're our brothers" we said
"No well...yes but not only that we're your brothers and father figures and your best friends and for the girls they're you sisters and mother figures and your mum is watching over you right now very proud I bet she was the nicest women on earth" he said
"Yeah she was she never wore make up in her life and she cared for us so much and dad did once that's until he started drinking and smoking when mum died we don't even know why she died until now but he blamed us for it all he said that we killed her I mean why would we kill the most beautiful women in the planet why would we kill our mom??" I said full on crying now and zayn and Niall just hugged us harder and squeezed us.
"God i really wanna know how she died" me and spence said together.
"Did you guys always lived in London??"
"Yea"
"Do you have some kind of family doctor that you know and trust??"
"Yea his name is mike dr.mike"
"Do you remember where you guys used to live??"
"I remember the area not the house but if I saw it I'd remember it"
"Ok we'll look tomorrow ok?"
"Look for what??"
"Don't you want to know how your mum....um.....passed??"
"Yeah we do" we said
"That's what we're gonna find out"
I hugged both of them and spence.did the same
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you." We said they chuckled and said"your welcome"we went downstairs thank god for waterproof make up.
"What took you guys so long.
"We'll tell ya later let's just go we're gonna be late" I said pushing who was in front of me out the door which were Harry and Perrie
"Alright alright" they said laughing
We went to the car and when we got to the beach I jumped out of the car and the guys and sky and their parents
Were already there I ran and hugged all of them and the parents kissed me on the cheek and hugged spence I ran and jumped on Logan's back and spun around in circled with me laughing on his back then he kissed my cheek I love Logan and matt so much again in a brotherly way of course and sky she's my best friend and sister they all are.
And the guys and the parents are my family we ate and talked and laughed and played guitar and sang and made s'mores and we told the guys and the parents about why we were late and they all hugged us and the parents said that they'll help and especially Logan's dad tom cause he's a doctor at the hospital that we used to go to.
We thanked them Ally Logan's mum and Sophie sky and matt's mum came over to us and hugged us and said that they'll always be the mother figures in our life's and then perrie and Eleanor did the same and Cody came and hugged me and said "and I'll be youw boyfwiend" I smiled and bent down and kissed his little cheek and spence,matt,Logan,the dads and the guys chuckled and said that they approve so I guess I have a new boyfriend and he's the cutest thing.
And sky and the mums and the girls laughed silently.
All in all this was the best night of my life and I love my family so much I wouldn't trade it for the world and I know that spence is thinking the same thing cause when the guys and girls and mums and dads and sky,matt,logan speaking and Cody was asleep in my arms spence came up to me and said "this our family and I love them so much and I would never trade them for anything"I smiled
"Never" I said looking at them and at my new 5 year old 'boyfriend' that was asleep in my arms cause it's past his bed time. this is my family and I wouldn't change anything in them.
__________________________
Hope you liked it

-lots of love😘😘❤️❤️🙈🙊☺️☺️