Uncle blake

Spencer P.O.V
"YOURE NOT GETTING NEAR HER RYAN THATS IT"
"WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER SO MUCH SHES NOTHING BUT A B-"
"TRY TO COMPLETE THAT" and let me tell you Ryan completed that sentence.
I Jumped on him and kept hitting him I think I broke his nose.....oh well I'll get over it then I found someone pulling me off of him.
"Dude he's not worth it"liam told me then turned to face Ryan and I don't think I've seen Liam mad like that before "if I find you near the twins again I'm not gonna stop spencer" he said sternly we went back and Ellie was asleep on zayn's lap so he just picked her up and we all went to the car it was now 8:00 PM and Cody was sleeping on matts lap sky called her mum and told her that her matt and Cody are gonna sleep at ours and same with Logan and when we got home we put a lot of pillows on the flour and blankets and zayn put Ellie in between me and him and Cody was between sky and matt and the guys were on the couch we watched movies well excep Ellie and Cody since they were asleep and sky and Niall slept in the second movie with us following.
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Next morning
Ellie's P.O.V
I woke up and found Cody awake too so I picked him up and went to the kitchen I made him and me some cereal and we ate then I put him on the couch and put on some cartoon for him and went to get ready for the day since today we're suppose to see uncle Blake and after hopefully no more drama so I took a quick shower then put on my undergarments then some light pink ripped shorts and a white tshirt that had in pink 'heaven bad girls' on it my white converse put my hair in a fishtail put my make up on put in my lockets and bracelets took my phone and went downstairs wrote a note that I'm going to matt and sky's house.
And took Cody and Walked there
Opened the door and yelled
"HONEY IM HOME"
"Ellie darling come on in how are you?" John said/asked
"I'm okay how are you?"
"I'm great Hun"
"Ok good so I came to drop Cody cause we're going to the police station and I don't want him to freak out with all the guns" I said
he thanked me and I went back to find the guys up and ready so we went to the car and went to the police station when we went there we met officer Brandon and he took to a room after greeting us and that room had a lot of security in it and they got uncle Blake who looked at us with pity in his eyes and almost immediately believed him but I had to make sure everything is ok so.
"Hey kids" he said smiling at us
"Hey uncle Blake" we said
"How are you kids are those guys treating you well??" He asked worriedly we nodded
"We're great and they're amazing brothers to us" I said and spence nodded smiling at him. we talked for a while then spence asked why would he kill our mum.
"Kids I loved your mum as a sister I didn't want to kill her but you know how I'm married and I have a little girl"we nodded" well you're dad threatened me and said that if I didn't kill your mother he would kill my wife and babygirl in front of me and keep me alive to fell
Nothing but pain and emptiness and I couldn't bare that so I did and I r-regret it kids I regret it soo much I'm SO sorry" he said full in crying and we were in the verge of tears I stood and over to his side he had handcuffs on and I hugged him then spence came and joined us I think I saw afew officers eyes watering
"Tell us about you're daughter" I said softly he smiled
"She's the cutest thing I've ever seen she's 8 now (A/N I think) and she lives to dance so she's in gymnastics and ballet and I love her so much she's my little princess I didn't tell her that I am in jail I told her that I'm just going on a trip and that I'll come back when I can and before you ask my wife knows about your mum and dad and kidos I'm really sorry you're like my kids and I would never do anything to hurt you.....i love you kids"
"Love you too uncle Blake live you too" we said and we hugged him again and I kissed his cheek and we promised that we'll see him soon when we got out the guys and sky rushed to us and we were smiling
"Guys he's innocent he did kill mum but he was threatened that if he didn't do it then dad will kill his baby that was only weeks old and his wife infront if him and leave him suffering.....cant we bail him out?" I asked "you don't have to" I heard a voice behind me I turned around and saw officer Brandon "we heard the conversation and he's gonna be released tomorrow"
"YES" me and spence yelled
"Umm can you give us his address please I think we need to visit his wife and little girl....and can we see him again please" he nodded we went to him and asked him his wife's and daughters name and he told us that his wife's name was Amy and his daughters name is Lilly.
We went to the address and knocked
it was opened by a beautiful blonde women then a little girl came and hugged her mums leg
"Hi can I help you?"
"Umm are you Amy and is that Lilly?"
"Yea how do you know that"
"Well you're husband is like and uncle to us...uncle Blake"
"Umm ok"
"Do you know how he's on a...." I looked at Lilly and said "trip"
amy nodded and I said well he might be coming back tomorrow from that trip" they both smiled and Amy told Lilly to go upstairs
"How?" Amy asked us
"Well we talked to him since he killed our mum but he told us about the threat that our dad told him and we were gonna bail him out but they just said that there releasing him tomorrow because he's innocent"
She hugged us both and kept saying thank you over and over
and gave us her number and told us that if we needed anything she's here for us.
_______________________
So here ya go hope you like it thank you for reading my story btw

-lots of love❤️😘🙊🙈