Twins day

Ellie's POV
Me and spence realised that we hadn't spend much time together so we decided that today will be.........TWINS DAY I'm so exited.
We already had breakfast.
So I just took a shower,wrapped a towel around me and went to the closet to pick something to wear. I put my undergarments on then put on a dark red skater skirt,a black crop top and my black vans and for accessories I put a choker and the locket that spence gave me put on 3 random rings and a few bracelet took my sunglasses and decided to just leave my phone with spence I got out and he got in and I herd the shower running so I put on my make up then put my headphones on to listen to some music and I felt myself slowly falling asleep.
Spencer's P.O.V
I took a shower and got dressed in some light skinny jeans and a black shirt and black vans put in the necklace thing that mum left for us then got out to find Ellie asleep with her headphones on.I took her headphones out then kissed her cheek making her stir i shakes her lightly she opened her eyes then got up.
"So Ellie what do u wanna do today?"
I asked her
"Umm...how about Starbucks then an amusement park or something I don't know then maybe we can get McDonald's for lunch then walk around a bit then come back and watch a few movies?" She said
"Yea sounds good"I said so we got up told the guys that we're leaving then went to Starbucks.
"Hey mark"(A/N I kinda forgot his name and I'm not sure if that it😳sorry haha)
"Hey kids how are you?"he asked
"We're fine thanks"
"The usual?"he asked
"Yes please"we said
"Coming right up" he said
We talked to mark for a bit then took our drinks and went to the park we went on a lot of rides and got a lot of weird looks for yelling random stuff but who cares? We had fun. a few fans came to us and asked for a pic which was a bit weird but we just politely took the pic then moved on with out day I looked at the time and it's now 5:00 PM. wow time flies fast.
We went to McDonald's,ordered and sat down when our food was done I went to get it then walked back to out table me and Ellie ate then we walked around.
"So when's your date with Emily?"Ellie asked
"This Wednesday actually I'm quite nervous" I said
"It's ok spence me and sky can help you out we're going to the mall with her tommorow so we can get to know each other better and I'm sure that we can help make it cute and romantic and the guys will help you with the clothes thing it'll be fine"she said
"Yeah I guess thanks Ellie" I said hugging her and kissing her cheek we went back home said hi to the guys and talked to them for about two hours and we said that we'll hand out after tommorow since it's Sunday and tomorrow Ellie and sky are going to the mall with Emily and I'm hanging out with the guys and in Wednesday I have my date with Emily we said goodnight to the guys went to our room got dressed in out pyjamas then watched a few movies in our little 'living room' and in the middle of the third movie it was about 1:00 AM and I was starting to get sleepy I looked at Ellie and saw that she looked sleepy too.
"I had a lot of fun spence we shoud do this more often thank you" Ellie said kissing my nose I smiled
"I had a lot of fun too Ellie and of course we're gonna ado this a lot and you're welcome" I said kissing her nose we both went to her side of the bed and decided to cuddle.
"I love you spence" she said closing her eyes
"I love you too Babygirl" I said kissing her forehead and falling asleep cuddling with my amazing twin.
____________________________
Please don't hate me I'm really sorry hope you liked the chapter.

-love ya😘😊🙈❤️🙊