Lazy day and new family members

**** one week later****
Ellie's P.O.V
So today we're suppose to have a lazy day this past week nothing interesting really happened we talked to uncle si quite a lot and the boys will announce that they've adopted us next week in an interview I think and on twitter....and Instagram.
I'm dressed in my cute pjs which are a white shirt with an owl with glasses and a hat on it and it's matching shorts and some white socks and my hair is in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went down stairs and found that only Liam and Niall and Louis are awake.
"Morning" I said
"Morning Ellie" they replied together
"here snowflake" Liam said putting some pancakes infront of me I thanked him and ate then they told me to wake the guys up so I ran upstairs I went to Harry's room first and jumped on his bed and kissed his cheek he woke up and said morning I said it back and he went to the bathroom and then I went to zayn's room and kissed his cheeks he groaned and opened his eyes and smiled at me he smiled back and kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom then I went to line and spence's room to wake him up I went to his side and sat next to him on the bed and kissed his cheeks and forehead and he groaned and cuddled up more to the blanket.
"Spence c'mon wake up" I said
"Shhh" he said pulling me down next to him and putting his face in my neck. I sigh and kissed his head again.
"Spence c'mon please wake up we're having a lazy day today"i said I know how much spence like lazy days I do too we like to just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie or something

He groaned again but opened his eyes making me smile he smiled back and kissed my nose making me giggle and scrunch it up he went to the bathroom and came out in 5 min we went downstairs the boys had break fast and then we all sat down in the living room.
"Now what?" Liam said
me and spence looked at each other and then at the guys we wanted to get something.....we wanted a dog and we decided that we're gonna ask them today.
"Umm....just a little question can we get a dog??" Spence asked
the guys looked at each other like they were having a conversation with there eyes and they looked at is and smiled and said let's go I hugged them all and went to put in some shoes I slipped on some white vans and went downstairs to find that all the guys did the same thing they all had pjs on and slipped on some shoes.
We went to the pet store and we asked for a little puppy we split up and I found the cutest smallest yorkie puppie you'll ever see he was sitting alone not playing with the other pups I called the guys and they can here with a guy that I'm guessing worked here.
"I want that little one over there in the corner"
"Are u sure??"
"Yes"
"Ok" we got every thing that he needs and we got him that little bed thing for dogs and some toys and stuff and got him the dog collar thingy and wrote his name in it which is Toby and we payed and left. I put Toby's stuff in our room and went down stairs again with Toby following me we all sat on the couch Toby cuddling with Niall then the door bell rang.the guys groaned.
"I'll get it" I went to the door opened it found a guy with a blonde baby boy and blue eyes.
"Hi is Niall here??"he asked
"Umm....yea one second"i said and he nodded he looked like a nice guy and that baby was the cutest thing ever.
"NIALL IT'S FOR YOU" I yelled and heard footsteps and then Niall appeared and hugged the guy yelling 'GREG' which I'm gonna guess is the guy's name then Niall looked at me
And said
"Ellie meet my brother Greg and his son theo" I smiled and said hi
"hi you must be Ellie that Niall told us about" he said I smiled again
"But Niall said you have a twin"greg said I nodded and said one second.
"SPENCE CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE"
I heard footsteps and then spence appeared. and smiled at Greg and said hi
"Hi I'm Greg nialls brother and this is theo my son." Greg said
"Aww he's the cutest little boy I've ever seen" I said bending down and made a funny face and tickled him a bit and he giggled. and the guys chuckled. the. Toby came and tilted his head to the side and hid behind me
Then went to theo and licked his hand causing theo to giggle again and pet him.
"And who's this little fella" Greg said petting Toby.
"This is Toby our new pup" me and spence said at the same time causing Greg to look at us weirdly then smile.
The came in and the guys greeted Greg and Theo and we all sat down and had a movie night and talked to Greg who told me and spence to call him uncle Greg.
And now we have three new members to add to our new family Theo,Greg and Toby.
~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~•
Sorry I haven't updated in so long I was busy. but here it is hope you liked it and I'll try to update more.

-lots of love😘❤️🙈🙊😊