Day at the beach and Tommy

*a year later*

Ellie's P.O.V
So now me and spence are 14 years old and about a year ago zayn left the band and moved out and broke Up with perrie,louis has a baby boy Freddie but he still lives here (a/n here the boys did not take a break).

I was now in just an oversized black shirt with a white bunny on it, and some socks and my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstairs to find Liam and spencer having breakfast.
"Good morning" I said my voice cracking a bit since I just woke up.

"Good morning babygirl" spencer said
"Morning pumpkin" Liam said
I said between them and put my head on Spencer's shoulder closing my eyes for a sec then got up and got some yogurt and berries out and sat between them again and ate.

"Hey guys can I wake Louis,Niall and Harry up and maybe we can go to the beach or Something?" I said/asked.

"Yea sure we'll go get dressed"they said

I woke the guys up and told them to get dressed in their swimming suites and asked them if we could invite Perrie so I won't be alone there and they said of course so I texted her and she said that she'll get dressed and meet us there.

I went to mine and Spencer's room and got a bikini out,it was a high waisted one the top was black and the rest was pattern. I put on a white kind of see through cover up put some flip flops took my phone and headphone
Sunscreen put them in a backpack and went downstairs.

"LEGGO" I yelled making them jump I jumped on Spencer's back and he ran to the car,the guys got in and Louis drove us to the beach they got out and waited for me and spence to put sunscreen on.

We got out of the car and sat down waiting for perrie to get here so we can go in the sea.
"Hey guys" we heard we turned around.
"PERRIE" me and spencer and Louis? Yelled and ran and tackled her.
While Niall,Harry and Liam just chuckled got us off,helped Perrie up and hugged her then we all got up the guys took their shirts off while me and perrie took our cover ups then we all just hung out in the sea and swimmer for a little while until about 4:00 PM we got out and me,harry and Liam suggested to go and get us some food so we went to the car got in with Harry driving singing in the top of our lungs to any song that comes. we went to ihop (pretend that there's one in the uk) got a LOT of pancakes and juices and water bottles and went back to the car and while we were going there we saw a man and I'm guessing his son who looked about three years old. and his dad was about to hit him and from the look on the three year old it wasn't the first time I looked at Harry and Liam and they didn't see it yet.
so I got closer to the man and while I was walking I guess liam and Harry saw me so they went with me.
"STOP" I yelled at the man he looked at me looking a bit angry.
"It's none of your business little girl and now go away" he growled.
"NO. why are you doing this? He's your son at least I'm assuming so
Why aren't you taking care of him? You know without hitting him and by the look on his face im guessing it's not the first time you do it so if you don't knock it off I'll call the cops right now" I said
He looked at his son,with his eyes softening for a bit then they darkened again he pushed his son towards me.
"Take him he's just a worthless piece of trash anyway" he said looking at his son with disgust in his eyes and walking away. I approached the little boy.
"Hi what your name?" I said softly not wanting to scare him as the poor thing was crying so hard.
"T-tommy" he said looking at me with fear in his eyes.
"Hey Tommy I'm Ellie" he cried harder when he saw Liam and Harry.
"It's okay Tommy they're not gonna hurt you it's okay baby" I said still talking softly he looked at me for a while then slowly stood in front of me and looked in my eyes then he hugged me.
"Tank you ewwie" he said letting go
"It's okay baby" I said he put his arms out so I picked him up, I turned to the guys and he hid in my neck.
"Tommy" he looked up "these are my brothers...this is harry.....and this is Liam" he looked at them then at me and whispered "awe they gonna huwt me like daddy did?"
"Of course not bud"i said and he nodded and yawned.
"Do you wanna take a nap tommy?" I asked him and he nodded putting his head on my shoulder and putting his thumb in his mouth and closed his eyes. I looked at the guys with puppy dog eyes.

"You don't have to look at us like that we were gonna adopt him anyways we just have to tell Louis, Niall and spencer especially Louis so Tommy can be your brother since Lou is your legal
guardian anyways" Liam said.
"Yes!!" I whispered not wanting to wake tommy up we went to the car and I sat in the backseat with Tommy on my lap and checked the time it was now 5:30 pm and the guys and perrie must be worried sick.
We got the beach I looked at Tommy and he was still asleep.
"Guys" I said and Harry and Liam looked at me"can you go first to explain why we were late so incase they yelled Tommy won't wake up please"
"Of course baby girl" they said and went to the guys and I saw that they didn't look mad just worried and then I saw Liam and Harry talking a lot which meant they were explaining what happened and then I saw Louis nod and say something which hopefully was an okay that he'll adopt Tommy.
Then I saw spencer and Louis coming toward the car and spencer opened the door softly and Louis opening the other door,they both go in and looked at Tommy.
"Lou?" I said he looked at me "can you please adopt him..please" I said giving him puppy dog eyes and saw spencer doing the same he looked at both of us and put his finger on his chin like he's thinking.
"I was going to anyway so ofcourse" he said and I kissed his cheek since I couldn't hug him.
Tommy stirred in my arms and opened his eyes smiling slightly when he looked at me then his eyes watered when he saw Louis and spencer and he jumped in my arms putting his face in the crook of my neck and crying softly.

"Tommy baby it's okay they're not gonna hurt you look up Tommy" I said he looked up.
"This is spencer and Louis they're my other brothers and there's another one as well that you're gonna meet in a few minutes okay?" He nodded but still clung to me.
We went out of the car and went to the guys and perrie so he can meet Niall and perrie. when he saw Niall he looked at me.
"He's not gonna hurt you bubba" I said he nodded.
"Hey buddy" Niall said "I'm Niall"
"I'm Perrie" she said.
"I-I'm T-Tommy" he said still slightly scared.

We ate the pancakes and Tommy was in my lap and I fed him a little since he told me that his dad didn't allow him to eat much and I didn't want him to throw up.

Then we went to the car so we can go home.
"Lou,can we go to sky and Matt's house so we can borrow some of Cody's clothes for Tommy" I said he nodded and we went there and knocked Matt opened the door I hugged him then explained what happened and he gave us 2 pyjamas and 2 outfits and 3 pairs of brand new baby boxers and socks and a pair of converse I thanked and said goodnight and told him to say hi to the fam and we left and went home after we dropped perrie off.

Me and spence gave Tommy a quick bath and while we were undressing him we noticed he was wearing diapers so Harry went and got him some while we were giving Tommy a bath he laughed so much then we dried him,put a diaper on him then put him in cody's dinosaur pjs and socks so his little feet won't get cold then we quickly dried  his hair, put him in my bed tucked him in and both kissed his forehead then went downstairs.

"Hey guys" me and spence said in unison and sat down next to each other.
"Hey" they all said we looked at each other for a while then burst out laughing.

"Okay everybody go to bed cause tommorow 9:00 am sharp we'll go to the orphanage to adopt Tommy okay?" Liam said and we all nodded

I fed Toby and took him out to pee then he went to his bed in the living room curled up and went to sleep I shut all the lights and went upstairs put on my unicorn onesie and went to sleep.

_________________________

A/N I am honestly so sorry the next chapter will be up either today or tommorow I promise

Love you all and hope you forgive me❤️❤️🦄