Babysitting lux and theo

Ellie's P.O.V
So today the guys have this event thing that we're not aloud to go to or basically kids so we're-as in me and spence-are gonna babysit lux and theo because Theo's parents are busy so we volunteered to take care of him and lux anyway it's gonna be fun. anyway lux and theo are gonna be here in 30 minutes.
So I took a shower then put on my undergarments and some black leggings and an over sized white shirt which I think is Harry's but I'm not sure any way then I put my dr.martens and bracelets,a cute watch and lockets of course then put my hair in a messy but cute bun and put my natural make up on,tgen went downstairs and looked at my watch.wow.i did all that in 20 min.
te guys are in the living room there leaving in 10 min when Lou get here to drop lux off and when uncle Greg drop Theo off. the guys told us what to do with lux and theo and they said that if we're gonna go out we have to text them all and text them all when we get back home.
***********20 min later**************
So the guys just left and we are now with lux and theo who are playing with Toby right now. me and spence decided that well get the little ones ready and we'll take them to buy some movies and stuff and popcorn. so we put there little shoes on and we put Toby I. Mine and Spencer's room with food,water and toys and he has a bed in there we're not gonna be out for long so I'll just leave him here and he peed this morning anyway at 9:00 AM which was about one hour ago so he's good. I picked Theo up and spence picked lux up we texted the boys and we took the keys and some cash and we were out the door.

When we were there we got the movies that Theo and lux picked out which were disney not that I mind I love disneyand me and spence also got some comedy movies. the. We got popcorn and milk since we didn't have any and when we were going to pay I found these really cute onesies that were rabbit onesies with the puffy tail and the ears and another giraffe ones so we got two and two the rabbits one were for me and lux and the giraffe one were for spence and Theo and I found a little Winnie the Pooh onesie for dogs so I got one for Toby and then we payed and left we went back home and texted the boys telling them that we were home and safe the. I let Toby out and put his onesie on and he looked sooo cute I put mine on and helped lux into it then helped Theo since spence was taking as much pillow. As he can and tried to make a little bed so we can lay down on it watching movie he was already in his onesie I took the little ones downstairs put them on the couch and we took a picture with the 4 of us and tweeted it and the another one and I put it on Instagram and a last one for snapchat. then I made popcorn and heated so sippy cups of warm milk for the little ones we watched a lot of mivies made a lot of pop corn I took Toby out when he needed to pee then we continued the movie night and lux and Theo started to get sleepy so we gave them there two cups of warm milk and the. They went to sleep and it was 9:00PM then me and spence watched some comedy movie then went to sleep at 1:00 AM and the guys are suppose to come in 30 min.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~
Short chapter I know but hope you enjoyed it.

-lots of love😘❤️🙊🙈😊