39

Yashiro enters the room to check on her friend. She heard her welcoming her presence sweetly until at the exact second she faces her, she felt a sharp pain on her stomach.

Her eyes widens and the pain made her weak and numb. She fell down on the floor, and the last thing she heard was Sairin's cries on waking her up.

Never in her life felt such relief feeling until now. "I made people suffer. Kou-kun, Ao-chan, and even Amane-kun. I have placed tons of pressure to them."

Yashiro slowly closes her eyes, letting the darkness take over her vision. Through her mind, was flashing many of her deep thoughts that she hasn't been able to open up. Even a therapist isn't able to uncover her darkest desires.

From the start of her training period, she can still hear the teasing and she also felt those paper cuts through her skin after tons of paper balls were thrown at her. The way Aoi was the only one to convince them to stop hurts her so much.

Kou, he is innocent. He never deserved any of this treatment. He was special and selfless. Yashiro felt deeply guilty about this, hurting someone who treasures their friends with their whole heart.

Amane, was also willing to protect her. Even though he was always in the spotlight, he chose to hang out with her, making him get involve to many issues than before and many were unhappy.

"Maybe..." she started. "If I could rest peacefully. six feet under the ground, maybe my family, and many people will finally be grateful that I did something important."

_____

"A-aoi-chan! Sairin-chan is missing!" Little Yashiro exclaimed. Aoi looked all over and then started to panic as well. She puts on the final tape on their paper all and gave it to Yashiro.

"Hmm, maybe she is by the playground." said Aoi, and the two young girls decided to walk towards the exact same place. Just before they could walk in further at the playground, someone accidentally trips over and hits Yashiro, making her fall along with them.

"Eh.. eh... Baka! Baka! Watch where you are going, you baka!"

Even though they helped her get up, she was still extremely upset, crossing her arms as if she deserves a much more fancier type of apologies. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too. Akane-san pushes me over."

"I don't care! baka-san!"

"Nene-chan, let's go before teacher will see us." Aoi said and started to drag her best friend out of the playground, bowing in forgiveness after. While already not that far from the place, the cream blonde girl's whining can still be heard loud and clear.

Knowing they are actually classmates, Yashiro kept calling the boy 'baka', even her mom has to apologize everytime they meet up with parents.

"Yugi-san? Are you okay? she was being meannie to you." a friend of the boy asked, but he just gave him a shrug. "Its okay. Mommy said I should be nice to girls, so I am being nice. she has cute daikon ankles though."

_____

The black haired girl looked down in disbelief at the rejection. Yes, she knew that he never met her in his entire life but she did what she could for him to notice her at all of the fan meet ups.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I can't forgive you for what you have done to my friends, my brother and that brat of yours." Hanako said, adding the pain in her heart.