14

"Hey Amane."

the aforementioned male looked up, only to see a familiar pair of golden eyes that looks very similar to him. He smiled and places the book on the coffee table and took off his glasses. "What is it, Tsukasa?"

Tsukasa smiled and sat down beside his older twin brother. "Nothing~ My schedule is very tiring. Could you atleast... give me a hug?" the sharped eye ravenette said and smirked mischievously at the reaction.

Hanako sighed and pats his head. "If you are that tired at least go to sleep now. Tomorrow you will had another set of schedule and you need to have energy for it." Tsukasa pouted at the rejection of his request. The youngest just wants a bonding between the two of them, even just for a sec.

Being an idol is so tough, but thankfully his big bro is his co-idol, making it easy for them to see each other. But that doesn't mean it eased up their time to bond. They will have different schedules, only be lucky if they attend one together like Award Shows or being guests in interviews.

They have a hard time, as sometimes they go home and go to  work in different time each day, and the only time they had for each other are in breaks or if they are that lucky enough to have a week or month off at the same time.

"C'mon Amane! Your hugs are the best! I can't leave without them~" Tsukasa whines as he pulls Hanako's sleeves. This seems to be childish but it is one of the ways to identify the difference between the two, their personalities. Hanako was a bit annoyed so he ended up pulling his younger twin brother in a bear hug without any warning.

Tsukasa gasped but immediately hugs back. "Amane! Amane!" He squealed like a kid. Born with him, Hanako still wonders when will Tsukasa even grow up. He acts the same every year, even if their age were added. Not a single bit  of Tsukasa was fully matured but his looks was god-like, just like Hanako's.

"Okay, I'm going to buy snacks outside. Just go sleep at your room now. " Hanako said (like a parent if you could put it that way) and the younger ravenette immediately obeyed, but kept on laughing on the way. "You look like a mother, Amane. pffft" He teased and runs off to his room and closed the door before the book Hanako threw could even hit him.

"Damn reflexes." Hanako shook his head and stretches his arms up. He went to his bedroom at took out a mask and scarf from his closet. Since it is night time and it is cold outside, he needs something warm.  After putting it on, he went down back to the living room and took his glasses with him before finally leaving the house, not forgetting to remind Tsukasa about his leave.

"I'll be going now!" said Hanako before closing the door. He made sure that it is secured and can't be barged in by any one else before fixing his mask and walks away to the nearest convenient store. It is only a seven minutes walk so Hanako just whistles as he goes on his way.

The night was peaceful. It isn't that noisy as daytime. Few cars passes by, must be from people who goes home very late due to work, or must be families or friends going out for a party or just hang out at this hour.

Not paying attention to his surroundings, the ravenette male idol suddenly bumped into someone, making them fall on the ground. Hanako groans in pain as he rubs the lower part of his back, hoping the pain there will vanish. It was not that painful actually, but the impact was about strong.

Hanako opened his eyes and was about to say something to the person, but went silent when he realized who it was. Some strands of her hair are a bit messed up, she was holding a purse and looks like she just escaped  from her dorm, which is strictly not allowed to idols without proper permission from managers. Hanako faked a cough and stood up and went to the female.