02

"Good job out there, Nene-chan! you look so adorable out there!"

the girl giggles as her dear best friend keeps on talking and complimenting her though the phone. she packed up her things and placed her bag over her shoulders and stepped out of the studio.

Yashiro Nene, mostly known as Yashiro, is the famous idol in the world of stars. She is called Daikon Princess because of her fat ankles (which actually makes her anxious about it) and her breath-taking beauty. Despite having haters, the female idol keeps in smiling, like it was nothing to her.

but deep inside, she is deeply hurt.

She is not just an idol who sings in stages, Yashiro is also a graceful dancer and an amazing actress. She also models for other brands in which got popular because of her.

"hmm~ Thank you Aoi-chan. Oh, I think I need to go now, should I get you something, atleast?" Yashiro said as she wears her mask while on her way outside the company she is in, the Kamome Entertainment.

"A marshmallow and bread will do. well, take care Nene-chan! I love you~"

Yashiro could only chuckle and hums as her response, and not forgetting to say 'I love You too' to the other before ending the call.

Akane Aoi, or mostly known as Aoi/ Ao-chan (due to almost having the same with the certain redhead idol which leads to tons of confusion on which is which) is Yashiro's one and only best friend for life. She is the most famous 'goddess actress' due to her stunning look and personality. she is not only an actress tho, she is also a singer, covering tons of songs on the internet.

they have been friends ever since grade school. amazing right? being friends with her in such a long time was shocking and unbelievable yet amazing to Yashiro. Aoi has been by her side during her hard time back then and she couldn't thank her enough for her kindness and decision on staying by her side.

Yashiro walked out of the company. it was cold that it made her shiver. "brr... so... cold." She mumbled and tucks her gloves more to keep her warm. she  puts on the hat from her hoodie as she made her way to the nearest convenience store.

"Hmm~ where was it again? oh yeah- near the Starstruck Stadium. cool." the fat ankled girl said to herself and starts to hum on a certain song that is playing in her phone right now.

"sore de wa saa katarimashou ka nanbaa sebun~" she sang along. right when she realized what song it is, her eyes widened when a thing suddenly got stuck on her mind. noticing that she is infront of the stadium, she looked at it and that is where she started to nod and talk more to herself.

"today was the very first concert that this so called Hanako held. hmm~ I wonder how it goes tho, he seems so amazing in every performances at every event he is invited in." Yashiro said as she finally arrived at her destination.

don't get her wrong, but she have seen the famous Hanako perform on live stages. His name sounds kinda girlish tho, she wonders who the heck gave him that stage name, but still, it was catchy. Base in her observations, he is pretty powerful and such a good influencer to many. he achieved a lot of titles too, and don't forget to mention he is such a good actor along side with his twin, Tsukasa.

And she has to admit, he is kinda cute.

Yashiro shook her head at the thought. "what the heck, Nene. stop~" She exclaimed to herself. She entered the convenience store and was immediately greeted by the guard of the store. she greeted back as sign of respect and made her way to the section where breads are found.

"oh my." Yashiro looked up and saw that the bread she is looking for is in the top shelf. being a shortie, she groans and facepalms herself. she looked around, hoping someone will pass by and help her. but sadly, no one was there.

with such disappointment, she removed her mask and starts to reach for the item she wants. She tries to go higher by standing on her toes but damn it, still unreachable.

"Argh. Damn it." Yashiro sighed and just stared at the bread at tge top shelf. She was about to walk away when a hand suddenly reached out to the top shelf and grabs two packs of the samw bread Yashiro is trying to get.

The person hands her the food. Yashiro widens her eyes as she stared at the hands who just helped her. Her eyes then trails to its face, only to see him in a mask.

But even though the person is wearibg a mask, she can still see his pretty eyes. It is golden and soft, like it is tge eyes of a sincere person. "Oh, here you go, Yashiro-chan. Have a good evening ."

Yashiro's jaw drops when he mentioned her name. Wait- he knows her? How is that possible tho? She was sure she was wearing a ma-

oh right, she removed it. How careless of hee, she thought. No wonder. Yashiro facepalms herself for her carelessness and wore her mask again before heading to the counter, hoping no one will recognize her again.

but she is hoping that the mysterious  person who just heloed her earlier won't expose her to the media. But ge does kinda look like he isnt interested in spreading some news tho. Yashiro can say she is safe, atleast.

As soon as she arrived at the  counter after stopping by at the section where some good chocolate milks were found, she met the mysterious masked man again.

he stood beside her, not noticing the female idol looking at him. She scanned his appearance and took note of it. If you compare his height, he isnt that very tall tho. He looks shorter than the handsome CEO of the KAMOME Entertainment, Minamoto Teru. But his height is just normal.

he also looks like a teenager, based on his clothes tho. Hmm, maybe around college? Highschool? She just thinks its between the two since she is not fully sure.

She puts the thungs she bought on the counter and waited for the cashier to do its thing. Yashiro heard the guy sigh. With ni hesitation, she taps his shoulder to notice him, in which he eventually did.

"Oh, Found you!" The girl rejoiced. The masked-boy stared at her with confusion, unable to process the situation. Yashiro just giggled and bowed infront of him. "Thank you for helping me earlier, sir! You are so kind!" Yashiro thanked him as she smiles behind her mask.

The guy just chuckled. "No problem, Yashiro-chan. It is kinda a big honor to see you here. " he replied. Right, about that... the fact about her veung here should be a secret.

Yashiro placed a finger on her masked lips,gesturing him to be quiet. He reads her and just puts out a thumbs up. She smiled behind her mask, knowing she could trust this person.

The cashier then butts in by telling Yashiro the price she has to pay. The secret daikon princess then tooks out the same amount as she takes the bag filled with goods along with her. Before she even leaves the store, she waved goodbye to the guy with a playful wink.

the masked boy just chuckled before facing the cashier, paying for his items.

_____

"so Amane, did you bought it all? Huh? Huh?"

"I did, Tsukasa.and I somehow bumped into someone."

"tell me! Tell me! Who is it? Is it Sakura? It has been long time since I saw her!!!"

"nope. but I prefer to keeo it a secret."

"awe, C'mon!!! Why you keep doing this to meeeee-"

"its because I love you, dear brother."

"Hmph."

_________