34

and as usual, there are errors ahead!

______
"Hanako... Hanako... Kid, wake up."

The aforementioned male flinched by the call of his name. He saw his manager's face close to him, making him back away, but only to fall off from his seat.

He can hear some laughter from the female's while Tsuchigomori just face palmed infront of him. "Are you paying attention, Hanako? This is pretty important." Nodding nervously, Hanako got up and fixed his chair to sit down once again.

"Sorry Tsuchigomori." He mumbled and the older gave him a small smile. "I know you are very tired but please pay close attention. You later on will have a tour around the country and I want you to know what to do."

Tsuchigomori then walked back infront and continues on discussing about the same topic. Hanako just sighed and looked outside the windows, secretly enjoying the peaceful view of the blue sky along with listening just to avoid being scolded again. Everything that happened last night was like a dream with a mix of an unexpected nightmare.

"Stay away from Nene-san."

He groaned lightly, shutting his eyes tight for only a minute to get rid of the words the black haired girl said that kept on lingering from his mind. Something is not right, he felt it. Yashiro looked so tired and wary just by the touch of the girl that low-key claimed to be somehow, having a crush on the female idol.

She looked uneasy and discomfort can be seen through her ruby eyes as she tried to spare a glance at him. He got himself in to a little obstacle and it was already a bit difficult to be surpassed. She can probably be his rival for this.

'If I did stay away, maybe she will finally have freedom and have no more hate to see. But If I don't, I might have a chance to confess. Damn you, Miyuka Saikiyori.'

"Psst."

He looked up to see if the others are calling him. He frowned when he noticed all of them were pretty busy and have not even sensed him spacing out. "Strange" He shook his head and just continues on staring outside, listening to the meeting they are currently holding.

On the corner, one of the staff smirked as they eyed the unbothered ravenette. It stood up from her seat and stretches her arms up before walking away without even notifying the whole group. "A tiny trouble is just nothing."

Whistling through the hallways up to the exit of the agency building, the person was stared by many that were wondering on what could possibly be the cause of that very satisfied look on its face. Two minutes later, it's phone began to rang. She picked it up and answered the call, her smirk gotten wider right when she heard the voice of the caller from the other line.

"Have you done your task?"

"Yes. I did. Pay me up as soon as we meet up. A deal is a deal."

______

Heavy breathing could be heard all over the room as the music faded second by second. Yashiro slumps down on the floor and wipes off the sweat that were all over her skin. "G-good...Job...Nene....You did...it...." She smiled widely and patted herself as her encouragement.

The door swung open, revealing a certain blonde boy smiling widely with two water bottles on his hands. "Hey there, senpai." He greeted with a big smile in which she returned. "Hi, Kou-kun!"

Kou walked up to her and handed a water bottle. She thanked him sweetly before chugging all the water done til the bottle was completely empty. The male could only chuckle and stared at his phone, checking his lock screen but then got caught by the older.