06

The two idols stayed for a while on the coffee shop. The sky was slightly dark right now but they were too coped up in their topic and food and coffee that they never noticed what time it actually is. Their soft laughter can't fully be heard but in a close distance with them, you can tell they are having a little too much fun.

"Really?" Yashiro said between her laughs and Hanako nodded and blushed a bit due to embarrassment. "Really. I almost screamed when I saw some bugs flying around during my performance." He said and Yashiro buries her face on her hands and laughed harder.

"T-that's a bit embarrassing. I can see your face during that time." Yashiro said as she is starting to call down from laughing. Hanako just chuckled and rubs the back of his neck. "Really? Gosh, that must be embarrassing." He said as he recalls the said scene.

Yashiro sighed and wipes off the little tears on her eyes. She never knew that she would end up laughing hard for an hour together with the famous icon. He is indeed quite an entertainer even behind the camera.

Yashiro even got to witness him laughing so hard and she never thought he will still look so adorable. she always thought that she will look hideous if she laughs that hard infront of other people so she is a bit embarrassed for that.

"Oh my, look at the time. We should go." Hanako said right after he looked at the time on his phone. It is already 6:30 in the evening and only the two of them are left in the shop since it is about to close very soon. Hanako puts the remaining two donuts on his and Yashiro's mouth, making the female idol surprised at his actions.

"Hmmpphhhh??!!" Hanako laughed and stood up from his seat and wore his disguise. "Should we go now? I'll take you to your dorm if you want." He said as he offers a hand to her, trying to help her stand up.

He noticed here were some bandages that are neatly wrapped around her ankles so he thought that this girl must've hurt herself during her task earlier.  And besides, it is really inappropriate to leave a girl alone in the dark, right?

Yashiro blinked twice as she munches the donut slowly. Wait- is she really dreaming? If it is, she wishes that she won't wake up ever again because this felt so real and amazing.

Not waiting for her response, Hanako puts her hat on her head and helped the daikon idol to stand up from her seat. He wrapped around his arms on her waist as a support while they are walking towards the counter. "Oh, hello. May I ask how much is the order I got today?" Hanako asked right after they arrived at the counter.

"That would be ¥520  please." The cashier replied and Hanako pulls out his wallet and gave him the right amount of money. He was about to ask Yashiro on what is her payment when she suddenly gives an amount of money to the cashier. "Keep the change please!" Yashiro said with a smile and  Hanako swear that he saw the guy blushed.

They waved goodbye to the guy and stepped out of the shop. "Hmm, by the way,  where is your dorm?" Hanako asked without even looking at her. Yashiro was still a bit shock at his actions. She expected him to not care about anything but look at him- even though they aren't that close (should she even consider him as her friend now?) He is holding her waist with no care around the world.

Yashiro is blushing so hard behind her mask. She felt her while body heating up and she is shaking a bit. As much to her hope, the male idol doesn't seem to notice her being flustered.

"A-at the street t-two blocks away from KAMOME Entertainment." Yashiro mentally slapped herself for stuttering infront of him. Hanako chuckled and holds her tighter as they are about to walk to a certain direction when someone called Yashiro's real name, making them stop.

"Nene-chan~"

Yashiro looked up and widens her eyes when she saw Aoi running towards her with a very worried face. She stopped infront of them and grabs Yashiro's hand while trying to catch her breath. Aoi looks like she ran all day around the city just to look for her right now.

"Nene-chan!" Aoi calls her name one last time before pulling Yashiro into a tight and warm embrace. Yashiro yelped in shock but then calms down on her best friend's arms. Hanako felt awkward with his hands still around the daikon co-idol's waist so he retreated his hand.

"I... should go right now. Thanks for being with me, Yashiro-san. Have a good evening to both of you." was the last thing Hanako said before he bowed infront of them and walked across the road with other people who seems to not recognize him.

Aoi and Yashiro just looked at his figure slowly walking away. A sighed escaped from Yashiro's lips and was about to hug Aoi again when the indigonette faced her with a knowing look. Despite wearing a disguise just like herself, Yashiro can still see or feel the face Aoi is currently making behind it.

"You got some explaining to do."

__________

"so... You are telling me that I will collaborate with another idol? and it is a male?"

Yashiro couldn't believe on what she is hearing right now. After she and Aoi got back from the coffee shop earlier, she never expected that her manager will come and visit her, especially when it is already night time!

Collaboration? A male? Wow. Yashiro never expect that. Her whole life living as an idol, she only got to perform on stage with other idol girls (in which she is supper comfortable with that) not boys. She also remembered that she is a stuttering mess infront of a boy, except Kou ofcourse since he is her friend.

"Yep. And Minamoto-sama already approved it. Sorry to say this but there is no turning back." The manager said and Yashiro could only sigh in reply. Not even letting her head her own opinion, the staff will always take things in their own way making it difficult for idols to choose their own decisions.

"Fine. now who am I going to perform with?" Yashiro asked again. The manager suddenly stood up and wears her coat and walked to the door. Yashiro gasped and was about to protest when her manager gave her this playful smirk she never imagine that she will do.

'did Manager-sama just smirked?! what?!'

"You are about to find out next week~ But first let's finish your schedule." Her manager said one last time before she happily wakes out of the dorm, leaving Yashiro confused.

Now come to think of it, what if this collaboration will cause another useless and fake rumours about her? What will her partner for this thing will think about her? She already got tons of unpleasant topics about her but what if this will add another one to it?

She is scared.

but she has no choice.

Yashiro plumps down on the couch and turns on the TV as she rests her injured ankles. For now, she will just let this negativity in her mind go away through her relaxing just for tonight.

_______