12

I just realized I'm not updating this book like what I originally planned. gom'menasai for the wait.

and here is chapter 12 as my apologies. Hehe

I hope you enjoy it!

warning: errors ahead!

______

Just as Yashiro closed the door and checked if he is finally gone, she started to squeal so loud that it echoed through the whole house. She was jumping around despite feeling very tired, she just can't believe she finally got her fave's number that she keeps on thinking for a long time.

Aoi rushed from the kitchen after hearing some noise, thinking that there must be an intruder. "WHAT THE HECK-" She stopped by on the kitchen's door when she found her best friend was skipping all over the living room while holding her phone very tightly, like she just won a lottery of millions.

Aoi sighed and puts down the knife she was holding on the table near the mirror and walk towards the non-stop squealing Yashiro. She tapped the daikon legged girl's shoulder that made her stop jumping around. Yashiro widens her eyes when she met the purple eyes of her dear friend and immediately hugged her.

"Woah! What's up, Nene-chan?" Aoi asked and Yashiro just giggled.

"Nothing... it's just that... I GOT HANAKO-KUN'S NUMBER!" The indigonette gasped and started to squeal along with Yashiro. "Ara Ara! I'm so happy for you, Nene-chan! When will you text him?"

Yashiro went silent at the question. She just realized that not only she knows when to text the said idol, but also HOW to text him? Sure, talking in text might be less awkward than real life but what if he finds the way she chats weird? Now she is feeling nervous once again.

"Nene-chan?" Aoi pokes Yashiro's cheeks, causing her to snap out of her mind. "Oh? Hehe... actually... I don't know how..." Was Yashiro's response and the fellow idol just facepalmed herself at this.

As Yashiro's best friend since grade school, she have learned that Yashiro can easily be flustered at the sight of boys. Especially those that are her type, like CEO Minamoto or even maybe Hanako though the daikon princess keeps on saying she just idolize the male.

Aoi then noticed that if her best friend is friends with a male, she will be less awkward and not that shy. take Kou as an example for this as they are very close friends. She knows that Kou has a crush on the other (and kept it a secret from Yashiro) but Yashiro being a clueless girl just consider it as a joke. Sad for Kou, if Aoi can say that.

"Try asking him how is he doing? Or even ask if where he is right now. Just don't hesitate." Aoi suggested and patted Yashiro's back as sign of full support. The cream blond just gulped and nodded before looking at her phone blankly. At this point, just the sight of her phone, she can hear her own heart pounding like crazy. Since when did she become this nervous in the thought of texting someone?

Maybe because it is the most famous icon of them all. She is not sure but she felt it's that.

"I'll go prepare dinner. Go Nene!" Aoi cheered loudly and skips her way back to the kitchen to continue the thing she was supposed to do earlier. Not forget the knife she placed on near the mirror earlier.

Yashiro took a deep breath as she opens her phone. She was about to press the Message app when she suddenly received a text from someone that she thinks she never texted before.

'Donut Kid'

Who is this donut kid? Yashiro frowns at the name. She swore she didn't save a number or name like that in her phonebook before.