15

Another day, another pack of schedule ahead for the young male idol. Hanako yawns widely and stretches his arms up while walking towards the entrance of the auditorium. Tsuchigomori rolled his eyes and just keeps on smoking, as usual.

"At least act like a professional today, brat. The stage crew are here to observe you two for today to make sure your performance is perfect." Tsuchigomori reminded and Hanako who only just nodded and tightens his grip on his bag. "Yeah yeah."

Just in time, Yashiro was spotted talking to someone right at the center of the stage. Hanako smiled widely and immediately runs towards the female idol. "Ya...Shi.... Ro!!" He exclaimed as he hugs her from behind.

Yashiro gasped and turns her head a little to the culprit. "Amane-kun!" She said and the aforementioned male just laughed. He ruffles her hair and lets the girl go before putting down his bag on the floor, just next to hers.

"Oh, Hanako. Just in time. Looks like we are complete now." Shijima, the girl Yashiro was talking to, cheers and claps her hands and starts to announce that everyone should get ready for the so called rehearsal. Hanako can sense that this is going to be another long day.

Yashiro started to do some warm up while Hanako just casually stretches his arms up and walks towards the center of the stage. He is naturally energetic in any sorts of activities. He never gets tired, he will only feel it when it's finally over. He sometimes wonder how the heck he can be this active. Maybe because he is used to it already? Yeah, that.

"Hey, Amane-kun."

Hanako looked  to the side and saw Yashiro smiling widely at him. "Remember the deal? Let's have lunch together soon, okay?" The ravenette smiled and pats her head. "Sure. Why not?" He answered and Yashiro giggled as a faint blush appears on her cheeks (and Hanako finds it very cute.)

"Okay let's start! In three! two! one!"

The duo quickly positions themselves and shot their heads up and smiled widely at the sound of the music started to play. They tighten their grips on their microphones and took a deep breath and started to sing the first song.

_______

(a/n: imma save it for the 'performance' chap ^^)

______

Right after the first song ended, the second on immediately played. Yashiro gasped as she straighten up her posture. She isn't usually used to perform many songs in a row, besides, she  haven't done any concert yet. It is planned next year but not this year.

Call her being mistreated in the company, but that is how it goes. Her training was much worse as she has to dance and sing different songs in one day straight, no breaks. But since she already has a pack of schedules, it is much much more tiring.

The choreography isn't bad or hard either, Yashiro thoughts it must just be her. The cream blond took a deep breath and fixes her posture. She must be pure feminine here, so she has to do her best. It's the most famous idol she is collaborating with!

"You can do it, Yashiro."

The female idol looked at her side and saw Hanako smiling widely at her, like he is encouraging her. "You can do it, Yashiro. Just hold it a little longer." He mumbled, but luckily it didn't go unheard by Yashiro. He swiftly slides and holds her waist and pulls her closer to him, just like how Shijima told them.

Yashiro blushed a little and smiled back. "Okay." She nodded and quickly changes her expression and starts to concentrate. Hanako smirks and starts to sing once again.

Don't know why, but he wants to end this early and have lunch. He might have something to do in the afternoon but Hanako was excited for lunch time to come. Since when is he this forward to eat?