40

photo edit by: @altheaalthea at Facebook. OwO

enjoyyy
____

Hanako slowly opens up his eyes as he noticed the sudden change of the atmosphere of his room. He stared at the ceiling and got up from the bed, resulting a little bit of dizziness.

"Ugh. That's a weird nightmare..." He murmured. He looked around of his surroundings, only to notice he wasn't exactly at his room. A slight sting of pain struck his shoulders and Hanako checked it, chuckling lowly as he reminisce everything that happened last night.

"Not a nightmare afterall, huh?" He said and lay back down, only to realize something that resulted him to be here. "Yashiro!" He shouted loudly, waking up a person napping beside him. "Oh... You're now awake. Finally. How could you both be so reckless? Going out to the near city and ended up hospitalized?"

Hanako stared at the tires eyes of his manager. He smiled softly and places a hand in his head. "I'm fine, Tsuchigomori-san! See? Oh shit, my shoulders feels heavy." The older chuckled and moves the hand in his head away, putting his own at the Idol's head in return but caressing it like a worried father.

"You clearly need rest. That's extremely foolish of you to go out without any of my or the company's permission and getting shot. Luckily Tsukasa was able to explain when the receptionist looked at your room. And one of you got drugged."

"Drugged?"

Tsuchigomori sighed and looked away from the confused gaze of the boy. "Yeah. Yashiro-san was drugged and is deeply asleep. That wasn't an ordinary sleeping pill and it's pretty intense for a petite girl like her to handle." He explained, memorizing the doctor's report to him.

Tsuchigomori then gave Hanako a glass of water before even continuing what he is saying. "Also, her manager was found on the storage room of the stadium where they last visited. She was unresponsive, she isn't dead but she just looks like it." The ravenette nodded, signaling he understands very well.

"Then, what Shinigami feel about it?" Hanako asked again. "Well, he is indeed drop dead worried but you know that guy, he never dares to show what he really felt." The manager replied before standing up from the chair.

"Tsukasa is at home for the moment. He got couple of bruises but he is completely fine. I better go now so you can rest." Before Tsuchigomori could even walk away, Hanako grabbed his jacket and tugs it a couple of times. The older looked around and asked what, only to see the pleading eyes of the boy.

Tsuchigomori sighed and calls a nurse to give them a wheel chair, hearing this made Hanako feel giddy. "You really are attached to her." The choppy haired boy just smiled at him widely and that is it, he kept smiling nonstop on their way to a certain room.

Luckily they were on the top floor, si none of the people below could recognize them. Arriving infront of the room, just by seeing her name by the door causes his heart to pounder much more than normal.

'This is it.'

Tsuchigomori pushes the door with Hanako and his wheelchair as they entered the room that already has visitors in its own. "Hanako!" Kou instantly went up to both of the manager and idol and greeted them with a smile.