42

Yashiro's POV:

Amane-kun and I spent an hour in the tea shop. When Sakura-senpai said it was one of the best places she got to, I can't deny the fact it's indeed a five star one. People there are nice, just like the café near my company's building.

Right now, Amane-kun said he wants to have a stroll around the mall so we decided to go there, and luckily not much of people are there. Maybe because it's too cold to go outside, that's why only a few have some guts to go out, like me and Amane-kun. Although, he is pretty used to the cold weather because the only thing that is enough to warm him up is a coat and nothing else more.

"Yashiro? You are suddenly silent." I looked up and saw him looking at me worriedly. I laughed and slaps his hands jokingly. "Yah! What was that for? Did I say something weird?" He asked but I just shook my head in response.

"No, no. It's just that." I sighed and held his hands tighter. "What if everyone finds out about us? You know how crazy your fans are. What if I encounter another girl like Minakari and then you will get in trouble again?" I said my all thoughts out. It's true, I'm a little insecure in our new status even though it has just been an hour since we confirmed it to ourselves.

"Yashiro, are you really worried about what others think? Don't overthink about that. I already know what to do. No one can hurt my daikon princess, you know?" Amane-kun replied. Ignoring his last sentence, I carefully lean my head to his shoulders as we enter the arcade area. "Since it's hard to argue with you, I'll just agree."

"I know you can't resist me, dear."

"It's weird for you to call me that, but don't underestimate me. I have survived all your horrid flirting." He then laughed loudly and stopped me by the hook game. " Wait here. I'm getting us tokens." With that, he left me and headed to the token booth. I watched him go for a second and decided to open up my phone to text Aoi for the updates she has been begging to know.

Although, it would be much better to just talk to her face to face. I could already imagine her squealing excitedly and will suddenly give me tons of advices and even tips on how to step forward. I sighed after I sent her a message and put my phone back at my purse. She must be sleeping, I hope Akane-kun is able to take care of her and get out of trouble for delaying all his own schedules in work.

"Hey, Yashiro! I got us a hundred!" I heard Amane-kun shouting. I looked at his direction and he is running so excitedly like a kid. Sometimes, I wonder if he really is eighteen or just a thirteen year-old kid stuck in a young-adult's body because of the way he keeps on acting. Annoying, I know, but I guess it is pretty worth it once you get used to it.

He then grabs my arm and drag me to a game. I can already sense the sparkles in his eyes when we got there. I sighed once more and put my hands by my hips. "A dance game?" I asked and Amane-kun nodded countlessly. I shook my head and grabbed his coat and other tokens so he could move freely.

"Wait." Amane-kun then looked after I took all things that might bug him from the game. I raised an eyebrow at him, telling him in what is wrong. "You are not going to join me?" He pouted but I then mouthed him a 'no', which kind of worsen his pouting.

'Such a kid.'

"Why?"

"Who would take care of our things? We might get robbed, you know?"

As realization hits him, he just chuckled and gave me a thumbs up, saying that he understands. "But, you are going to play this too after me. Deal?" He said. Wait, what?

I shake my head countlessly and said no multiple times. "N-no! no, no, no! I don't want to." I rejected his offer. Not that I don't want to or anything, but it is pretty strange to just dance out of my workplace or even at stage.