37

Heavy breathing was the only thing that can be heard all over the room. With such disbelief in her ruby like eyes, Yashiro leans against the door while her mind was processing everything that happened.

The image of her dear friends being killed flashes in her mind repeatedly. She started to tear up and eventually hugged herself from the coldness.

"I don't understand... Why is this happening?" She mumbled between her sobs. She is completely clueless how far she has been involved through.

She felt so ashamed for herself. From cutting her line with Kou, up to Sumire suddenly going missing. She can already see the anger radiating from Akane for she wasn't there for Aoi. "I..."

'Damn it.  It hasn't been more than five years and yet, I got myself in a lot of issues. Maybe being an idol isn't really  a good career for me.'

"D-dad was right. Being an idol isn't good for me..." Yashiro cried silently at night, hoping none of the other visitors will be disturbed. She, fortunately, fell asleep without any of her knowledge.

The cream blonde girl felt nothing but dull and heartache. How can she even ignore the certain superstar if he was someone very very precious to her?

'I shouldn't have caught feelings for him. I'm so pathetic.'

____

"Why isn't she picking up any of my calls?"

Tsukasa turned his head to his brother and just sighed. He leans back in the passenger seat while eating his own food calmly, unlike the other.

"Calm down. She's at another city. Sakura told me she is performing there and might be home next week." The sharp eyed boy said but none of it helped the so anxious Hanako from worrying too much.

"I need to get to her, Tsukasa. I need to see her and talk. Why is she doing this?" Hanako said and slammed his head on the steering wheel. After visiting Aoi from the hospital, Akane told them that a person caused it and no one suspected who. And since Yashiro cut ties with Kou, he suspected she has something to do with this she to her unnatural behavior.

"You being a detective is pretty weird. Who are you? Shuichi?"

"I have no clue who that is, but yes. Now shut up and help me look for Yashiro on the next city."

(a/n: gotta take note they are 18)

Hanako then sat back up and turns on the engine before started driving away, with Tsukasa looking at him with a plain face. "I should have given you a f^cking Snickers." He mumbled before looking at the almost midnight sky from above.

"But why on earth your girlfriend did it?"

The fanged boy smirks at the faint red on Hanako's cheeks and was biting on his lips while driving. Tsukasa, being a mischievous teen he is, started to tease his twin more and more, laughing his ass out at Hanako's flustered look.

"Stop it, Tsukasa! Or I'm dumping you in the road." Hanako warned yet Tsukasa kept on laughing. The idol just sighed and continues on focusing at the road, not minding how noisy Tsukasa is being.

'Yashiro. Where are you?'

______

Kou stared at the clock as he waited outside the broadcasting room. His mind can't help but think of what happened just two days ago. He can't move on from it and it hurts him so much.

"What are you doing here, lame-ass?"

The blonde boy looked up and flashes the newly arrived male infront of him. "Ah, Mistuba-kun." He called and stood up from his seat. The pinknette eyes him questionably before sighing.

"What's on your head?" Kou pursed his lips and leans toward Mitsuba before casually burying his face on his neck. The other blushed a little and looked away while patting the blonde's head gently. "Are you sure you are alright?"

Kou hums in response, saying he was fine and all. Mitsuba didn't bought the excuse but kept silent. Kou wasn't usually like this with him and it bothers the pink haired boy a lot.

He isn't used on seeing his friend like this, now that he needs to do something to cheer him up. "Hey." he called, but Kou never gave a response and it pissed him a bit. "Minamoto-kun. Are you going to answer me or not? I'm about to eat outside."

Kou widens his eyes at the very mention of his last name. He shot his head up and grabbed Mitsuba on both of his shoulders and brought him closer to him. "What did you call me?!"

Mitsuba rolled his eyes and deadpanned, "Finally. I thought you are deaf or something. Let's go. That's why you are waiting for me, right?"

Kou was then dragged by the hand as the duo walked towards the exit of the building. Still with a disbelief look on his eyes, he stared at Mitsuba who is dragging him.

Did he just called him that? Is he hallucinating? Mitsuba never called him like that!

"Oi. Do you sleep with your eyes open?"

Kou 'tsk'ed and puts his hands on Mitsuba's mouth to shut him up. "You asked too many questions." He said but the pinknette pouted. "You never answered a single one of it. Ofcourse I'm going to ask more!"

He smiled and patted the shorter male's head and let go of his mouth. "You're cute for some reason." He mumbled and casually enters the convenient store, which is where they will hang out tonight.

Mitsuba blushed and covers his face with his scarf along with following the other inside.

'F^ck you, Lame-ass. Now I feel like I'm having anxiety.'

____

Yashiro stared blankly at her hotel room wall for almost half an hour now. She just woke up and has nothing to do for the whole midnight. She stared at her phone and it was already 2 in the morning.

"Sairin-san must still be sleeping." She mumbled and was about to turn her phone off until it started ringing loudly. She stared at it and widens her eyes at the very name of the caller.

'A-amane-kun?'

Feeling in the need to answer it, Yashiro pursed her lips and just waited for it to turn off. Even how hard she wants to hear him, she hesitated for the thing that is now stuck in her head.

"I'm so sorry, Amane-kun" She mumbled and threw her phone on the side of her bed. She stood up and decided to take a look at the midnight sky by the balcony. She walked towards it and open it's door, flashing a soft smile at the very sight.

"It's too cold." Yashiro said and closes her eyes. A minute later, she looked down and saw someone familiar below. She squinted her eyes to see if she is seeing right, until the person looked up with no expression.

But that's what she thought, until it started to smile widely and squeal its way to the other side of the car. "Weird. Must be a paparazzi or just someone excited to sleep here." she murmured and decided to walk back inside.

"Hopefully, Sairin's indeed at her room."

She headed out of her room to check her friend on her own hotel room. She knocked and opened the door, walking inside herself, but then before she could even blurt out a word, Yashiro fainted right after closing the door.

"Oh, sweetie? Yashiro!"

_____

( ꈍᴗꈍ)