13

I just noticed I'm not updating this fast so I made this quickly as I'm suddenly busy TwT

warning: a lot of errors ahead!

______

Morning came and Hanako was sitting on the lobby of the company building as he takes on a sip for his chocolate milk. He arrived early as usual and luckily the café outside is open so he bought a cup of chocolate milk before even entering the company's building.

Tsuchigomori is sitting across him, reading newspaper like he usually does. Mitsuba is eating his flans and Shijima just started to sketch random stuff. He wanted to see what the girl if drawing but she said it's a big secret and shouldn't be spoiled.

It was a bit boring that he wishes Tsukasa was here to light up the mood just a little bit. But sadly, the younger is preparing for an action drama that should be released during winter. He bets it would be exciting if Tsukasa can fully focus on it.

He sighed and just stared blankly at the others, hoping atleast one of them will go talk to him. But none bothered to look up to him right now. Hanako just opened his phone and starts to scroll around through the 'Instagram' to see what is up with everything today.

"Ohayo!"

they all looked up and saw Yashiro walking towards them, smiling brightly as usual. They all smiled back and greeted her as they all stood up, knowing that they are finally complete.

"Ohayo, Yashiro-san. Now we are all complete, let's start the practice now." Tsuchigomori said and the cream blond nodded. They all started to head to the practice room quietly. It was a little but weird being this quiet though, but it is still early in the morning. Maybe they still have not enough energy to start a real conversation.

While walking, Hanako clings his arms around Yashiro's shoulders, making the girl blush hard. "E-eh? A-amane-kun! What are you doing?" She stuttered. Believe it or not, it's always fun to see her blush and being flustered as Hanako thought it was dangerously too adorable.

"Why? Is it wrong for me to do this, Yashiro?" He mischievously said with a matching smirk on his lips. She was completely speechless at this. Him being such a tease is enough for Yashiro to explode internally.

Hanako noticed her looking so red. "are you okay?" He asked again. Yashiro looked at him and just chuckled. "Ah, yes. hehe. I'm fine." She assured him and stood next to Mistuba as soon as they entered the elevator.

Hanako just stared at her suspiciously before deciding to let it slide. He isn't the type of person to ask if a girl is sick or not. Since he rarely has female friends (before Yashiro) he isn't that concerned to them at all and has no plans to hang out with them. But something within Yashiro makes him wanna get closer to her, and know her better or even be with her for a very very long time.

"Amane-kun?"

His trail of thoughts were cut off and he looked at Yashiro staring at him with concerned eyes. He chuckled and just pats her head before stepping out of the elevator as soon as it arrives at their floor destination, leaving Yashiro confused.

"Let's go, daikon legs senpai." Mitsuba said and grabs the girl's arm and follows the others to the practice room.  Hanako, however, was so red in embarrassment. What will she think of him being on his own world?

Wait- why is he caring on what her thoughts for him when he doesn't usually care for his appearance to others? Gosh, he admits that he is acting weird lately. He never acts like this before. Was it because of Yashiro?

"No, no. Amane. think straight." He mumbled to himself as he placed all his stuff on the locker. "Amane-kun?" He widens his eyes and looked at the girl beside him who is also putting her things inside the locker. "Are you really alright?"