10

He saw everything.
The shirt full of blood, the medical kit, more red drops scattered on the ground.

Panic rose.
He was shocked at the amount of blood in that room

But one thought in particular made him lose his temper
Ray realized that the reddish liquid on the floor belonged to the most important person in his life.

He lost all clarity in an instant

<EMMA!> he came back running towards his friend.

---

Emma kept her eyes closed waiting for the Ray's reaction to the disaster in the bathroom.

She felt deeply guilty. she had been so stupid. She have been discovered because of such a mistake...
She didn't want to worry anyone, especially Ray.
But she failed.

It was a moment.

She heard the boy shout her name and she gasped, but she didn't have the courage to turn around, to face him

She felt his hand on her shoulder and in a second she was turned in his direction.

They both looked at each other with shocked, worried and full of pain eyes

<EMMA WHERE'S THE WOUND!> he began to yank her as his hands trembled.
He was afraid. Too much fear that he could no longer control himself
He didn't want to lose her. She was too important for him.
He needed to understand. He needed to know. He had to help her.

<Ray calm->
<answer me, Emma. Please..>
Due to his tugging, the tablecloth that Emma had wrapped around her abdomen to plug the wound, melted and fell to the ground
Ray's eyes stared the fire-colored fabric, processing the situation.

"The scar..."

His eyes then moved to Emma's.
<your scar....it hasn't healed completely, hasn't it?>

She didn't answer.

He took his hands off her friend's shoulders, and brought them to his chest
"take a deep breath. Calm down and think"

<Emma, ​​show me your scar.>
<B-But Ray...> a flush of heat colored the girl's cheeks.
<Now.> his voice was firm and confident, but she didn't want to obey.

He put his hands on her cheeks but this time he stroked them gently

<Why can't you understand that I'm afraid of losing you.You're important to me, enough with lies> his words had a sweet tone that shocked her
She let her guard down as she looked at him with her green eyes, so he took the opportunity to push her into the bed.

Strategy. Pure strategy

<RAY!>
She didn't have time to get up that she found herself blocked by Ray's body.
He kept her legs locked with one of his,while with one hand he held both of her wrists over her head.

<R-Ray! What are you doing?!>

He knew that Emma got too stubborn when she became convinced of something. She would never show him her scar of her own free will

<strategy. I told you about it yesterday dummy.>
Emma kept staring at him, incredulous of what was happening

<I'm sorry if I'm doing this to you, Emma, but you leave me no choice.
You have already lost too much blood and if you don't want to get help ... I'll have to force you.>

For a moment she forgot about everything.
She forgot the pain she felt, the large amount of blood she had lost and the fact that she still had the wound open.

Her mind went blank at the sight of Ray above her, holding her pinned to the bed with a firm, secure grip.
It was as if time had stopped and her breathing became heavier.

Her heart picked up the pace as she saw Ray's one free hand approach the collar of her shirt and go down slowly, as if he wanted to locate a precise spot in the fabric.
Each time his fingers brushed her body, she felt a strange heat in her chest intensify more and more.

And then it was like time started to flow again.

The raven was satisfied with the spot he was looking for so much at the height of her abdomen.
He gripped only one side of the shirt in his hand and he pulled it outward with a shar blow, dropping all the buttons on the floor.
Emma groaned, still shocked by what had just happened.

And it was a shock.

The shirt was completely open revealing her friend's scar.
It was worse than he thought.
It was open in some spot and drops of blood came out of it.

Tears formed in Ray's eyes, still shaken by what he was seeing, but he refused to let them out.
He looked down and with a serious voice he could only say

<why.>

Emma woke from her thoughts.
She started to open her mouth to answer him but something interrupted her

<EMMAAAA> Jemina knocked on the door before entering <Emma yuugo sent me here to tell you lunch is ready. What are you two playing at?> She approached the bed smiling.
But her smile faded as soon as she saw the blood.

The boy put a hand on the kid's shoulder.
<Jemina I need you to rush to call Anna and Yuugo and tell them to come here immediately, but be as discreet as possible. Nobody has to know anything>

The little girl nodded without asking questions. She understood that the situation was serious from Ray's serious and very disappointed tone, and she hurried to go find the two, closing the door behind her.

<Ray...I'm sorry ...>