2

Everyone looked at him questioningly.

<DON'T YOU DARE MAKE US WORRY SO MUCH AGAIN> he said as he gave her one of his usual shots on her head.

<HEY,CALM DOWN! SHE HAS JUST RECOVERED AFTER 4 WEEKS. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HER SLEEP AGAIN? > said Yuugo approaching Ray, who crossed his arms bored.

There was a general silence in the room followed by shouts and laughter from everyone.
<Hahahahah. it's okay Yuugo. I think I deserve it>
<of course you deserve it> Gilda yelled <you made me worry! YOU MUST BE FORGIVEN !!> she replied as she crossed her arms over her chest, still trying to hold back the tears.

<alright,Gilda.I will> Emma raised her arms <I'm sorry for making you all worry, but now I'm here. Ready to play with you again!>

Everyone ran to hug her and she tried to wrap as many people around her as possible.
Ray and Yuugo stood by the bed watching the scene as they laughed

Emma was childish, but very maternal
"She's special ...".
Ray was astonished at his thoughts and quickly chased them away

Yuugo clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.
<guys sorry to ruin this moment but we have to prepare dinner if you don't want to starve>
Emma's stomach rumbled violently following those words, rumbling throughout the room

Everyone burst out laughing
<Emma we missed you!> Don said as he laughed with tears in his eyes.

----
<HAHAHAHAHA> Emma began to laugh as she walked towards the end of the corridor, remembering all this, even though only a few days had passed.

But now she felt much better. She walked, even if with difficulty, played with the children, helped her family as much as she could.

<what are you laughing at?> Ray suddenly touched her shoulder making her jump.
<RAY!!>
<yo. Shouldn't you stay in bed and rest?>
<I don't want to. I'm fine now> she smiled at him.

But he realized she was lying. He saw she holding her hand on the wall trying to stand up.
She still hadn't fully recovered.
He wanted to tell her to go back to bed but ,knowing Emma, he knew it would be useless.

<okay but be careful> he stroked her head and together they walked towards the living room.
Emma's eyes sparkled.
The children were all there playing, running and laughing.

They saw Don run after Gilda, who was holding a small piece of cake
<give it back!!>
<nope!>
They both laughed. As they passed Emma, she licked her lips seeing that piece of cake passing in front of her.
She reached for it, taking advantage of Gilda's distraction, and brought it to her mouth chewing it

<mmmmh ... SO GOOD!!>
Don and Gilda stopped perplexed and looked first at Gilda's hand and then on Emma, elaborating what had just happened.

<E- EMMA!!!> they said in unison
<HAHAHAHAHA> she began to laugh, but when she looked back at the two, they were already running towards her <oops ...>
<EMMA YOU CAN'T ESCAPE US NOW!>
They began to chase each other laughing under the incredulous eyes of Ray still shocked from what had just happened.

He tried to behave casually as he used to do but a small, silent laugh betrayed him.

"emma .... I missed you ..."