20

they arrived in front of her room.
she pushed the boy inside and closed the door behind her.

<Come on, don't tell me you're still mad at me> Ray wiped his tears.

<yeah. I'm furious....> said emma approaching him with a menacing look, while he backed away. She stopped when she saw the boy's path blocked by the bed. <.... but I can't wait to take revenge>
She pushed him, making him fall on the bed and throw herself on top of him.

<Emma what->
<you'll pay!> she quickly unbuttoned his shirt,pulling both ends of it apart and revealing his body.

Time stopped.

Emma was lost in her thoughts for a moment, her hands slowly ran across his chest, brushing his muscles.

"It's how I imagined it that day .... when we fell asleep here in my room ...
I was right"

she was attracted, enchanted, and those thoughts made her even more aroused

Ray watched her. She looked closely at his body trying to catch every detail, every change.
He felt her hands explore his chest, sending him crazy.

<is it to your liking?> he said chucking
<You've grown...a lot> she stammered as her breath got heavier.
<I'm no longer 6 year old emma. And you've grown a lot too> he looked into her eyes as if he knew what he was talking about.

he saw her, that time he had to tear her shirt off to find out the truth about her scar.
<Y ... you!> Emma understood what he meant
<calm down you were covered in blood, I couldn't see much>
<y-you ripped my shirt!>
< you didn't say a word to stop me,am I wrong?>

Emma looked at him, it was true.
She hadn't said anything or even tried to stop him even though he pinned her to the bed.

<admit it emma, you didn't want me to stop> he looked at her with a provocative look, still under her with his chest uncovered

he was right. But she didn't want to admit it.
She just brought her lips close to his, removing their distance.
Ray put a hand behind her neck pulling her even further towards him, wrapping his fingers in her orange wisps.

They kissed greedily.
But he decided to hold back. He wanted to let her do what he wanted with his body as she did the night before in the Library.
She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, never taking his lips away, and pulled him towards her to make him sit.
Her hands ran down his shoulders, pulling off his shirt and throwing it away into a corner of the room.
He didn't object just like Emma did that time

<Satisfied?>
<are you kidding me? You need a punishment!>
She pushed him back into her bed making him lie down. She leaned over him and started kissing his neck slowly

<E-Emma...?>
He was shocked. He had undoubtedly made her angry.
He felt her lips rise and fall all over his neck.
Emma had never done things like that. She just put into practice what she had learned that night.
On the other hand, it was one of her innate abilities to learn quickly.

And so she did. She stopped kissing him and started sucking a piece of his skin.
She heard Ray hold back a groan and knew he didn't want to give her the win. So she decided to keep pushing him to her limit.

A hickey

Another hickey

Another and another.

She kept filling him with dark spots, running down his neck, chin, all the way to his chest.
And that was the moment when the raven began to lose his mind.

After she finished leaving the last hickey on his chest she looked up and looked him straight in the eye.
And what she saw was the most satisfying thing she could ever ask for.

She saw Ray's cheeks painted bright red as he was breathing slightly labored even if he tried to hide it.
Despite everything, he tried to keep his usual determined gaze
She came close to his ear.
<which of the two of us is the one all red now?>
She had got his revenge.

Or so she believed.

She was about to get up giggling, but a grip on the wrist stopped her.
She widened her eyes. She saw a mischievous smile on his lips as the blush on his cheek was gone

"But how"

<are you satisfied with so little? You disappoint me emma> he narrowed his eyes provoking her.
He pulled her towards him causing her to lose her balance and slam her back on the bed, bringing her arms over her head.

<did you think you would win with so little? You should aim a little higher to make me collapse>

She was shocked. Without words

<but How->
He put his finger on her lips and shut her up.

<now it's my turn Emma>

She swallowed. She was in trouble.

He came over to kiss her voraciously, while he ran a hand on the back of her neck and with his thumb stroked her numbers
Emma was still shocked at how her plan to embarrass him fell through. But a single thought of her invaded her while now
"Ray ..."

She could try in every way to avoid it, but feeling his lips tasting her like that made her slowly lose every bit of clarity.
Ray left his prey just to catch breath, looking straight into her pleading and innocent eyes.

<Ray ...> her voice.
She didn't know how much effect it had on him.

But suddenly...

"Because I like her"

_______________________
Hi guys!!
I wanted to thank all of you so much for all this readings!!!
Thank you so much for your support and I hope you are enjoying how the story is progressing.

There are so many ideas that I want to write, but leave me a comment to let me know what you think about it or to just give me new interesting ideas.
:D

Thank you sooo much
Love y'all <3

Traveling cookie