Someone I Used To Know

"Are you okay?" Zee asked MingMing. The young man slowly nodded.

Zee studied MingMing. His wide eyes were filled fear. Zee understood that some people fear certain things. Maybe this young man was really terrified of getting his wounds treated.

"We have to put on this cream so that you will heal fast." Zee explained and then he shook his head because MingMing looked like a 20 year old or a 19 year old but not 5!
"I don't want to heal fast then." MingMing smiled. Zee blinked a few times and swallowed nervously.
"Why... Why don't you?" Zee questioned him.
"I don't want to leave you!" MingMing smiled.

Zee's hand froze in midair. Did he hear what he heard? Zee wondered. After that, he shook himself from his reverie and gently dabbed the cream on MingMing's bruises and cuts so that he would not hurt him. Zee was really concentrating on what he was doing that he was bitting his lower lip and not realising how young MingMing was studying him in return. Zee froze when MingMing pried his lower lip from his teeth.

"Don't hurt yourself." MingMing murmured as he stared at Zee's lips.

The police officer in Thailand Royal Police uniform slowly blushed bright red.

"Beautiful." MingMing murmured.
"Excuse me?" Zee asked him as he quickly and frantically put MingMing's medicine and cream into the bag.
"Beautiful..." MingMing whispered.
"Well... I'm going to work. I've put a clean towel on Gulf's bed and also some clothes. Make sure you eat." Zee cleared his throat and said as he straightened his uniforms and grabbed his cellphone.
"Stay safe." MingMing said.
"Will do." Zee said as he opened the front door.
"You're back!" Zee said when he saw Gulf walking towards their apartment.
"How was Wat Arun?" He ashes Gulf.
"As beautiful as ever." Gulf replied.
"Come here..." Zee carefully studied Gulf's face.
"If I could find the ones who did this to you... I would kick his butt!" Zee muttered.
"You can't... Cause you're too nice."
"I'm still your brother Gulf!" Zee grumbled.
"Too nice!" Gulf countered.
"I'm a police officer!" Zee replied.
"A very nice police officer!" Gulf responded while Zee shook his head.
"Sleep early Doctor Kanawut..." Zee smiled at his brother.
"Bye Zee..."
"Bye Gulf..." Zee said as he left the apartment.

Gulf closed the door and locked it. He yet again dumped his helmet and backpack next to the door on the floor.

"Hey MingMing."
"Hey."
"Feeling better?"
"Yeah..." MingMing answered and Gulf carefully checked his wounds.
"You put the cream yourself?"
"Zee did." MingMing replied.
"He did? He always grumbles about people I help but he is the same." Gulf said and took a seat next to MingMing.
"You haven't showered since yesterday... Right?" Gulf asked him and MingMing slowly nodded.
"Do I smell bad?"
"Nah..." Gulf responded.
"Zee has put towels and clothes for me in your room. Maybe I should shower." MingMing slowly stood up.
"Put your dirty clothes in the washing machine. We can do laundry after this." Gulf asserted and MingMing nodded.
"Have you eaten?" Gulf asked him.
"Yes."
"Have you taken your medicine?" Gulf questioned him.
"Yes to that too."
"What did Zee make?"
"Some Tom Yum Goong. Not a very spicy one at that... So... I added some more spices in it." MingMing said while Gulf nodded.

MingMing walked into Gulf's room. Gulf then turned on the television and watched some news. He then remembered his cellphone and the weird phone call that he received before. He grabbed his backpack and took out his cellphone. He turned it on again.

"Goodness!" Gulf groaned when he saw how many missed calls and messages sent by the same number.
"You really like to curse... Don't you?" He murmured and he read some of the messages.
"Who are you Saint?" He questioned.

Gulf's cellphone nearly fell from his grasp when it rang.

"Nothing changes." Gulf declared.
"WHAT doesn't change?" Mew growled.
"I'm still not Saint nor we have somebody named Saint here." Gulf informed the other man.
"Let me be the FUCKING judge of that. Tell me your name and where the HELL you are." Mew demanded
"You are extremely bossy... And you like to curse." Gulf told him.
"I am a very important man and I don't have time to listen to you... GET ME SAINT!" Mew snapped.
"I'm sorry Sir... No." Gulf replied.
"You are a NUISANCE!" Mew spat.
"You too." Gulf laughed then he hissed from the pain.
"If I get my hands on you... YOU will DIE." Mew threatened Gulf.
"Sir... Why are you so violent?" Gulf questioned him.
"You don't know what VIOLENCE IS... Until you meet me." Mew said menacingly. Gulf's swallowed as he actually felt quite intimidated by the man.
"For the last time... I am not Saint... There are only me... My brother and a sick person in the house. None is called Saint." Gulf explained.
"Please don't call me again Sir... I promise you... There's no Saint here."
"You're lying!" Mew responded!
"Cross my heart and hope to die... There's no Saint here!" Gulf promised the man.