Faith

"What... What are you doing here?" Gulf's eyes were transfixed on the figure standing behind him.
"I have to see you Kitten..." Mew whispered.

Something flickered In Gulf's eyes that made him immediately stand up and frantically searched for Earth. He was paralysed in utter fear.

"Earth is not here Baby." Mew told him.

Gulf swallowed nervously as he still looked around making sure that Earth was not there.

"You... You... shouldn't be here Mew." Gulf said.

Mew smiled at Gulf but it was clear that the man lost some weight and he looked tormented.

"Gulf... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything... I didn't know... I didn't know..."Mew stopped talking.

    He looked as if he was trying to control his emotions.

"Kitten... Baby... I didn't know that you were at Onyx... If I knew you were there... Things would have turned out differently." Mew tried to explain.
"It's not important. There's nothing between us anymore. You don't have to explain anything." Gulf whispered as his tears fell.
"Kitten..." Mew's heart broke when he saw how sad Gulf was. He took a step forward but Gulf quickly took a few steps back. Mew's eyes were clouded with misery.
"You shouldn't be here... You should be in Bangkok." Gulf insisted.
"Gulf... I can't stay here for too long. I have to go back to Bangkok soon. I'm risking you and everything by being here." Mew tried to explain.
"Then... Then... Leave." Gulf told Mew as more of his tear fell.
"Baby..." Mew took another step closer.
"Don't... Don't come near me... Please... There's nothing between us anymore." Gulf whispered.
"I love you Gulf... I want you to know that I love you more than life itself! I've survived all these years just so that I could see you again... I am not a good person Gulf... I am VILE... I am EVIL... My hands are covered in blood and sin... I KNOW I don't deserve to have you in my life... But please believe me that I only love you... I only care for you... I wish I could turn back time... And protect you... But I failed." Mew bared his soul.
"Who... Who are you?" Gulf suddenly questioned him.

Mew looked as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

"Who are you Mew?" Gulf repeated.
"I am Mew Suppasit... My father is Pravat Suppasit... I am the leader of Black Dragon." Mew finally told Gulf.
"Black... Black Dragon?" Gulf's eyes dilated with the realisation.
"Gulf... Baby... Everything that I have done from 16 years ago... I have done it to survive... You were the only reason that kept me alive... Even when I was at the brink of death... Only the memories of you kept me going... Please believe me Gulf!"
"Why didn't... Why didn't you tell me?"
"Cause you're the only light I have in my life... You would hate me if you knew the truth..." Mew answered.
"I can't lose you Gulf... I don't think my life is worth living if you're gone..."

    Gulf stood there trying to understand what was happening.

"But... But... You HAVE lost me..." Gulf whispered in torment.
"No Gulf... Don't say that... Please..."
"Earth hurt me... He gave me a cheque... Your signature was on it... YOUR name was on it Mew."
"I'm not your whore Mew... I'm not a whore!" Gulf cried and fell to his knees.

    Mew's tear fell and he quickly moved to where Gulf had fallen and wrapped his arms around the man. Gulf tried pushing Mew away but he kept hugging Gulf in a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry Gulf... I'm so sorry!"
"I'm not a whore... I'm not like those men and women at Onyx! I'm... I'm not a whore!"
"You're not Baby... You're not..."
"You... You said that you're mine... I would never do that to you Mew... I would never do that..."
"Gulf... Please Baby... I..."
"Earth... Where is HE?" Gulf looked extremely petrified.
"Gulf... He's not here!" Mew told him.
"He's... He's going to hurt Zee... Oh my God... Mew... You... You shouldn't be here!" Gulf tried pushing Mew away.
"Gulf... Calm down... He won't hurt you or Zee! Please believe me!"
"You LIE! How can I trust you? HOW?" Gulf frantically tried to move away from Mew.
"Gulf please..."
"Let me go! Let go!" Gulf pushed Mew away.
"GULF!" Mew suddenly shouted and that made Gulf froze.
"Gulf... Calm down... Please listen to me Baby..." Mew begged him.
"Baby..." He whispered while slowly wiping tears from Gulf's face.
"Kitten... Please don't cry... You are breaking my heart..." Mew murmured.
"You already broke my heart..." Gulf said and gave Mew the saddest smile.