Taming The Beast

"I don't know who you are...." Saint hugged the cushion tightly to his chest.
"No you don't... I've been telling you since forever and you've never listened nor believed me." Zee smiled at him.
"Now... Come to me... You wanted this... And now you're running away?" He questioned Saint.
"I'm not running away."
"Then... Why MingMing?  Why are you so far over there and not sucking my dick like the good boy you are?" Zee asked him.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP ZEE! I'm still FUCKING processing everything!" Saint huffed.
"You wanted sex... I wanted sex... The feeling is mutual... Now what is your problem?" Zee queried.
"By the way... If you cursed again... I will not let come... So be a good boy and refrain yourself from cursing before me." He instructed.
"NOT LET ME COME??!!" Saint shouted.
"You heard me... And next time... Listen to everything I say... Secondly, do not make me repeat myself... Thirdly... I am in power and you follow whatever I say." Zee murmured.

Saint stared at the man. His mind was swirling with questions while his body was yearning with want.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ZEE?"
"That's it... I will not let you come even if you beg me..."
"FUCKT IT ZEE!! This is not FUNNY!!"
"Did I say that it's funny?" Zee questioned him.
"Are you submitting to me MingMing? Cause if you don't... I will not pursue this further." He said and sighed.
"I am always in command Zee..." Saint said.
"I know Love... That's why I haven't fucked you..."
"Submitting can be as powerful as being in control..." Zee explained.
"Come on... I know you want this... You're just terrified..." He smiled at Saint.
"Stop calling me THAT." Saint growled.
"What? Love? You don't like it? If you don't, I shall stop calling you... Love." Zee told him.

Zee continued to smile at Saint. He looked confused, conflicted but Zee knew that Saint was also tempted, aroused and definitely relishing the fact he had been calling him, Love.

"Do you really love me?" Saint questioned him.
"What do you think?" Zee asked Saint in return.
"Do you have to the top and in control all the time when you have sex?"
"No... I'm versatile... But this evening I want to be the one in control." Zee explained.
"Why?"
"So that you know this side of me... You've seen this side of me a few times MingMing..." Zee pointed.
"I thought you were kidding... That you purposely did it to push me away." Saint grumbled.
"Nothing I do and nothing I have done could push you away... You love me." Zee said and smiled at Saint.
"SHUT UP.... People don't do this the first time they fuck you know!" Saint spat.
"Are you going to suck my cock or not? I better join my buddies at the club than wait here..." Zee muttered.
"Don't go there cause SHE'S there..." Saint harrumphed.
"You have just arrived in Chiang Rai and you are already taking over MY life?"
"Yes cause you called me LOVE and that makes you mine." Saint stated making Zee laughed.
"So... I guess I better shower..."
"Are... You... Are we not going to have sex?" Saint questioned Zee.
"I've told you what I wanted from you... If you feel uncomfortable about it... We don't have to do it MingMing..." Zee told him.
"Will you not like me since... I don't want to... Mmmm... Submit?"
"No... But at least now you know what I need and what I want..." Zee said while making his way to his bedroom.
"How's your cock?" Saint asked him.
"Hard... But I'll live..." Zee murmured.
"Zee..."
"What?" Zee turned around and stared at the younger man.
"It's not easy for me..." Saint whispered.
"I know Love... I understand... No harm done..."
"By the way... You in a police uniform should be deemed ILLEGAL... I HATE your uniform!" Saint glared at him but his eyes ran up and down Zee's body.

    Zee laughed again.

"You're crazy..."
"I bet your colleagues drool all over you..." MingMing stated.
"Like what you are doing right now?"
"I DON'T FUCKING DROOL!" Saint rolled his eyes.
"You have said the word FUCK 24 times in my house... If you ever submit to me... I would have spanked your ass 24 times to discipline you... And you would enjoy every minute of it." Zee whispered.
"Or maybe... Lick your cock 24 times and not let you come..." He added.
"Either way... You will learn your lesson in not cursing in front of me." Zee shared.