Gulf's New Boyfriend

"Now... what's bugging you?" Zee asked Gulf who was sulking in front of the television.
"Nothing." Gulf muttered and glared at the television screen.
"Nothing huh?" Zee smirked and sat next to his brother.
"I did say that... Didn't you hear what I said?" Gulf grumbled.
"Your boyfriend is still out of town?"
"Yes...." Gulf pouted and his brother laughed at him.
"Don't laugh at me Zee!" Gulf scowled at Zee.
"Hey... Hey... Kill the laser death glare... I am not the one making you feel shitty like this." Zee rolled his eyes.
"You are not actually helping..." Gulf pointed.
"Such a Baby!" Zee teased him and he quickly moved away from Gulf when he tried to punch him.
"Well... Well... Does your boyfriend know this violent side of you?" He asked Gulf.
"He does!"
"And he still likes you? He has horrible standards." Zee joked but Gulf simply huffed and stared at the television screen again.

Zee shook his head and smiled at his brother.

"You did tell me on numerous occasions that he is a really busy man..." Zee asserted.
"He promised to text me every day... And he hasn't been texting me at all..." Gulf murmured.
"It has been 3 days!!" Gulf shoved three fingers in front of Zee's eyes.
"God... You love sick people are crazy!!" Zee grumbled and pushed Gulf's hand away from his face.
"Maybe he is dead!" He added and he laughed when he saw the look on Gulf's face.
"Don't say things like that!!!" Gulf's eyes grew big.
"Hey... People die every day." Zee shared.
"Just... Just zip it Zee!"
"I am not the one who promised to text you every day... Anddd.... Died." Zee stated and laughed.
"I don't want to listen to you!" Gulf abruptly stood up.
"Yup... You're a big Baby." Zee continued to laugh.
"I'm going out!" Gulf left the living room.
"Going to watch your sunset?" Zee asked.
"Shut up Zee!" Gulf hollered from inside his room.
"Yup... The Big Baby is going to watch his sunset..." Zee smiled and he flipped through the channels.

    Zee was watching some tennis on the television when Gulf stomped towards him.

"Yes... Big Baby?" Zee asked his brother.
"I need to borrow your motorcycle. MingMing borrowed mine." Gulf murmured.
"Why did you lend him your bike? Let him ride the bus or take a cab or walk!"
"Too late! I need the keys to your bike." Gulf demanded.
"Where did the kid go?"
"I don't know... Something about his father... He didn't tell me anything much about it." Gulf explained.
"Zee... The keys please..." Gulf pouted and smiled when Zee gave him the keys to his bike.
"Thanks brother."
"Zee..."
"What???" Zee stared up at Gulf.
"I think MingMing really likes you... I have seen him staring at you... He might just like you more than he should." Gulf murmured.
"You have half an hour before sunset.. Go now. I don't want you to rush." Zee pointed out.
"You are in denial."
"I am not in denial nor am I denying anything Gulf..." Zee told him.
"Zee..."
"You go ahead... Ride safe... You're the only brother I have." Zee smiled at Gulf.
"He cares about you... Just saying." Gulf muttered.
"By being a certified jackass?"
"He's not a jackass! Why is everyone calling him a jackass? Even Mew says the same!" Gulf huffed.
"What's wrong with you and Mew?" He asked Zee.
"We are... Smart... Unlike you?" Zee grinned at his brother.
"I give up!" Gulf closed his eyes in exasperation.
"Good." Zee grinned while nodding his head.

Gulf finally opened his eyes and was about to say something,

"Go NOW!" He growled and kicked Gulf's butt.
"Shut up Zee! I'm going... I'm going!!" Gulf grabbed Zee's helmet from the table.
"Are you going to be home for dinner?" Zee queried.

Gulf pondered for a while.

"I don't think so..." Gulf murmured.
"Just checking... So I don't have to cook extra... That's all." Zee told him.
"I better go now." Gulf said and left the house.

Zee sighed and continued watching the television. He then remembered MingMing and what Gulf just said about him. Zee knew that MingMing had some sort of infatuation with him. They both knew they were sexually attracted to one another but Zee wanted to know more about the man or kid. The man kid! MingMing was hiding too many things from Gulf and him. The kid was super smart and there was always a sense of danger that he exuded. He still had not explained the tattoos all over him. He would always joke about them instead of really explaining about them.