May I Love You Forever

Read at your own risk... For I have not edited this chapter... 😄😄😄

2 YEARS LATER

"Marry me."
"No."
"Why?"
"You haven't graduated Saint."

    Saint instantaneously scowled at Zee.

"Here..." Zee fed him a piece of watermelon.
"Don't you want to be married to me?"
"No. Never." Zee answered.
"What the FUCK!" Saint moved away from Zee and glared at his boyfriend.

    Hazard who was sleeping at the foot of the bed woke up. Chopper was suddenly in their bedroom.

"Even Chopper is concerned that you don't want to marry me Zee." Saint complained.
"We've been together for how long? And you are still jumping into conclusions." Zee smiled and shook his head.
"It was a joke Saint." He smiled.
"So you want to marry me?" Saint beamed.
"I don't have much choice, do I?" Zee murmured making Saint glared at him.
"If you don't marry me Zee... I will tie you to our bed and never let you leave." Saint muttered.
"We've done that... That's not a threat." Zee grinned at his boyfriend.
"Marry me."
"Graduate at the top of your class... Then we'll see." Zee countered.
"I AM at the top of my class. You know that Zee." Saint harrumphed.
"I know you are Love... Have patience. A few more months to go... Then, we shall see." Zee replied and fed him another piece of watermelon.
"I have been very patient..." Saint murmured while munching the watermelon.
"Yes you have." Zee smiled and kissed Saint's pouty lips.
"Delicious and sweet!" Zee grinned.
"It better be me Zee."
"Of course it is you." Zee smiled while shaking his head.
"I promise I will marry you Saint... You did get me the BMW that I did not want." Zee muttered.
"Heyyyyyy.... I worked so hard for that... Even though it is a second hand car." Saint pointed.
"I will get your a Mercedes Zee! I promise you!!" He added.
"We did enjoy the sex in the BMW..." Saint grinned mischievously.
"We did." Zee smiled.
"You haven't watched TharnType though." Saint murmured.
"I don't need to watch TharnType to make love with you Saint. It's not that I have no experience having sex in cars!" Zee grumbled.

    Saint stared at Zee. He slowly pushed himself up and continued to study his boyfriend.

"What DO YOU MEANNNNNN by that?" Saint questioned him.
"That I don't need to watch TharnType to make love to you in the car..." Zee trailed and plonked another piece of watermelon into Saint gaping mouth.

    Zee laughed as Saint chewed up the watermelon in a matter of millisecond and swallowed it while all the while scowling at him.

"Kiss me Love." Zee said and smiled.

    Saint reluctantly obliged and gasped when Zee nipped his lower lip. He quickly pulled away with his hand immediately touching his lip.

"And people think that I am the sadistic one!" Saint muttered.
"You can nip me too if you want." Zee responded.
"I want to do more than nip you Zee." Saint whispered.
"You can do whatever you want Love..." Zee smiled.
"Not with Chopper around..." Saint murmured.

    Zee immediately laughed.

"Not funny Zee!" Saint grumbled.
"It was not YOUR ass that he bit!" He growled.

    Zee guffawed.

"He thought you were attacking me!" Zee wheezed.
"Dumb stupid Chopper!" Saint glared at the German Shepherd while the mutt growled at him in return.
"It was hilarious Saint." Zee grinned.
"He's lucky that he is Mew's... If not... I would send him to the pound."
"No you wouldn't Saint." Zee smiled at him.
"Zee..."
"You will marry me right?" Saint whispered.
"We shall see..."
"Zee! Come on!" Saint muttered.