Your FAVOURITE Dumbass

"Our men followed one of Pravat's goons and when they neared a building... shots were fired." One of the officers informed Ireshi.
"Gather our personnel... It could be Mew Suppasit." Ireshi instructed.
"What if it isn't the man?" An officer questioned Ireshi.
"It doesn't fucking matter... Those are Pravat's men and I want everyone of them apprehended!" Ireshi asserted.
"Now MOVE people!! MOVE!" Ireshi shouted at her squad.

***********************************************

"FUCK!!!! We're being followed!"
"Drive faster... Leave Bangkok first and then we hide somewhere!"
"I can't drive faster!!! Just look at the traffic!"
"FUCK!!!!! Who the fuck are they???"
"Tiger Long people?"
"I don't FUCKING care... Lose them!!! FUCKING LOSE THEM!!!"

Two cars were chasing their van. Their van was no match to the 2 sleek black cars. They knew that the cars were much faster than their vehicle.

"What are we going to do??!!"
"They're getting closer!!!"
"Shoot them!!! FUCKING shoot them!!!"
"I shouldn't have followed what you said ASSHOLE!!"
"We should've stayed hidden and not follow the boss's orders!!! WHO THE FUCK are these people??!!!"
"It's not like OLD MAN PRAVAT is still alive!!!"
"SHUT UP!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!! Just drive and don't crash the fucking car DAMN IT!!"
"YOU SHUT UP!!! I don't want to die man!!!! I don't want to dieeeee...."

***************************************************

"Ireshi here."
"Madam... We found a Mild Suttinut in the basement... He's been shot and we're transporting him to the hospital as we speak."
"Any signs of Mew Suppasit?"
"We're checking the CCTV footage. Team Bravo is following a van that we suspect is involved with the shooting."
"Inform me as soon as you found any information!"
"Yes Madam!"
"Have the teams follow the van closely!" Ireshi instructed.

****************************************************

"Hey Zee... What do you think will happen to Mew and Gulf?" Saint asked him.
"I don't think the police will let Mew go that easily..." He trailed.
"I know he and I made a deal but... Mew was still the Leader of Black Dragon once... He had done things to be there... To survive all those years... I'm not condoning what he had done... But... I just don't want them heartbroken again."
"I can't really say Saint... The government and the police have the final say..." Zee whispered.
"You are involved too you know..."
"Why Zee? Are you worried about me?" Saint questioned him.
"I am... I don't want you hurt." Zee admitted.
"Why do you have to say things like these when we are here... Why didn't you say things like these when we were in the same bedroom in Bangkok?" Saint murmured.
"You silly Dumbass!" Zee shook his head.
"I am YOUR dumbass... Nobody else's... Remember that Zee..." Saint smiled.

    From a distance, they could see Gulf coming out from the house. He waved his hand at Zee and Saint. Then, he made a beeline towards where the men was sitting.

"Hey... Watching the sunset?" Gulf asked and sat on one of the benches.
"Yeah... And bugging Zee." Saint smiled at Gulf.
"Anything on Mew?" Gulf murmured and Saint slowly shook his head.

    Gulf turned around and gazed at the sunset behind him. Zee and Saint could see how melancholic the man was.

"He's probably thinking about you too Gulf." Zee told him.

    Gulf did not turn towards Zee nor say anything. He simply smiled at the slowly settling sun on the horizon. Suddenly, a police officer came running out of the house towards the trio. Gulf and Saint immediately stood up.

"We found Mew Suppasit..."
"Where?"
"Bangkok... Near Poe Sam Ton Market." The officer answered.
"Is he alright?" Gulf asked him.
"We don't know... He's been abducted."
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Saint spat.
"Gulf... You better sit down." Zee urged Gulf who looked extremely pale and terrified.