Kidnapped By The Mafia Boss

Mew walked into his bedroom and smiled. Gulf was still sleeping. He still felt awful as he studied the welts and bruises on Gulf's back. Gulf spent a night at his condominium and he could not explain why he was so happy that Gulf stayed. Mew sat on the bed and looked at the man in front of him.

"Beautiful." Mew whispered and gently traced his finger on his delicate face and his finger then caressed Gulf's lower lip.

    Mew snatched his hand away when Gulf stirred in his sleep. He found it amusing that Gulf was smiling.

"Why are you smiling Gulf?" Mew murmured.
"Mew..." He could hear Gulf saying.
"Are you awake?"Mew asked Gulf but the man was still asleep.

    He was transfixed by what had just happened. He wondered why Gulf said his name in his sleep. He hoped Gulf was having a good dream with him in it instead of a nightmare. Mew could not help but gently stroking Gulf's hair. He smiled again. He always smiled because of Gulf. He smiled when he thought about the man. He would smile when he was with the man. Now with the sleeping Gulf in his bed, he smiled like a fool too. He shook his head but a smile was still plastered on his face.

It was Sunday. Mew did not have anything much to do unless he wanted to check Black Dragon's clubs but he did not feel like leaving Gulf nor leaving his condominium. His eyes wandered towards Gulf's lips again and then slowly dragged his eyes away. Being in Black Dragon, he had men and women that he could choose from but never had he been this attracted to another person. Mew's eyes then rested on Gulf's neck and how could a neck make him want to maul a welt covered man; he had no idea.

"You're fucking sick Mew!" He was disgusted with himself.

    He wondered how Gulf's lips would taste like and he immediately groaned. He stood up and reluctantly left his bedroom and Gulf behind. When he reached the living room, he could hear one of his cell phones ringing in his office. He walked into his office and cursed. Saint was calling him and he wondered why his asshole of a brother was calling him that early morning especially on a Sunday.

"What do you want?" Mew barked.
"Don't do that Mew... Good morning."
"What do you want Saint?"
"Nothing... Nothing... Just curious about my HOUSEMATE and whether he is alright..."
"He is sleeping." Mew answered.
"Is he coming home today?"
"Are you his mother? Father? Brother? Husband? HIS FUCKING WIFE?" Mew's voice got louder ad louder as he spoke.
"Brother in law... But... Not yet."
"Don't waste my time Saint... What do you want?"
"I have a request..."
"WHAT Saint?"
"Why are you so impatient? Sheesh..."
"What DO YOU FUCKING want jackass?"
"Mew... Don't yell at me... I have ALLLLLLLLL your secrets and you don't want me to tell Gulf about them!"
"I'll kill you when I get my hands on you."
"No you won't cause Gulf is my brother in law." He laughed.
"Jackass... For the last time... What do you want?"
"Keep Gulf for one more night at your place."
"Why?" Mew asked him.
"I'm planning to fuck Zee!"
"You're disgusting..."
"Disgusting? Me? That's rich coming from you... You're the one who likes orgies and changing sex partners like..."

    Mew ended the call. It was too early to be aggravated by the asshole brother of his. A message came in from the aforementioned asshole asking whether he could keep Gulf at his condominium for one more night. Mew glared at his cell phone. He did not want to help Saint even if his life depended on it but having Gulf with him was something he really looked forward to. He weighed his options. Gulf should be working on Monday but Mew would not mind keeping the man with him. Mew sent a message to Saint telling him that he would try. Saint then told him 'TRYING is not an option."

"Fuck you." Mew growled.

    Mew left his office and got into the spacious kitchen. He should focus on getting breakfast ready so Gulf could take his medicine after that. He started by turning on the coffee machine. He surely loved a good cup of coffee to start his day and he hoped that Gulf would enjoy the same thing. Then, Mew opened the refrigerator and studied its content. He scratched his jaw and scrunched his nose. He wondered what Gulf enjoy for breakfast. He grabbed some eggs and put them back into the fridge.