Heartache

"Mr Suppasit, Mr Udomkaewkanjana is here to see you."
"Saint is here?" Mew quickly stood up.
"Let him in." Mew said.

He waited for his brother. The door to his office opened and Saint walked in.

"What the fuck did you do Mew?" Saint growled menacingly.

Mew had no idea what had gotten into Saint.

"Why did you hurt HIM?"
"What the hell are you talking about Saint? I have no time for this! Go back and talk to Father. I have work to do." Mew turned around and walked towards his table.

Mew was surprised when Saint grabbed his shoulder and forced him to turn around. Saint then punched Mew's face and he fell to the ground.

"THE FUCK SAINT!" Mew's lips were bleeding.

His men came into the office and held Saint back.

"Why did you do that to Gulf huh? WHY?????" Saint shouted.
"Gulf? You KNOW him?"
"I know HIM more than YOU know HIM DICKHEAD!" Saint growled.
"What are you talking about?" Mew shouted.
"Don't ever see him again Mew. I'm with him for 3 fucking days and I know he doesn't deserve to have you in his life! YOU FUCKER!!!!" Saint thrashed but Mew's men held him firmly.
"He waited for you! He went to see that FUCKING stupid sunset so that he could find you and when he found you... WHAT FUCK DID YOU DO??? WHAT THE FUCK MEW???!!!" Saint looked unhinged.
"He could be working at any hospitals in Bangkok but he works in Patpong so that he could find you. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT ASSHOLE???"
"What... What did you say?"
"What kind of friend ARE YOU? I FUCKING DON't want to do anything with you!"
'I thought he was working in Patpong... As... As... I thought..."
"WHAT MEW???"
"I thought..."
"WHAT did you think Mew? WHAT did you think Gulf is? A WHORE?" Saint yelled.
"YES I DID SAINT!!!" Mew replied.

    Saint laughed and he shook his head.

"He's a doctor you MORON!!" Saint continued to laugh at his brother's stupidity.
"Remember the clinic your men trashed? He works there! Guess what? The phone I use to call you? That's his phone!" Saint shook his head at the irony of the whole situation.

    Mew stood paralysed. What had he done?

"Let my brother go... You two leave..." Mew instructed his men.
"Sir..."
"NOW!!!" Mew growled and his men let Saint go and left his office.
"That's rich coming from you Mew." Saint murmured.
"Even if he's a whore or gigolo or a ladyboy... He is still the same person. Look at you... You were not THIS 15 years ago... You were just a street kid and now you have Black Dragon. How would HE judge you when he knows how many people you killed and tortured huh?" Saint spat.
"You think the worst in people while he sees the good in them. He doesn't judge nor he prosecute." He ranted.
"I saw how devastated he was this morning... I couldn't imagine how he was when he was 10 when Father took you from him." Saint growled.
"I hate you Mew! You're becoming more and more like Father. You're not the same person you were 15 years ago!"
"Saint...."
"Save it! Stay away from Gulf... You have done enough." Saint asserted.
"Saint..."
"Don't EVER come near him Mew!" Saint warned him and left his office.

Mew fell to his knees. He held his aching chest.

"What have I done?" He whispered.
"What have I done?"

**************************************************

    Zee trudged towards his apartment. He did not know what to do with his little brother. Gulf had not left the house the whole day. He was not sure whether Gulf had eaten even. He spent most of his waking hours simply babying Gulf. Zee was surprised when he saw MingMing in front of his home. The young man was sitting on the floor with his knees up and his arms wrapped around them.