Nightmare

"Zee..." Gulf whispered while frantically trying to call the police.

Their neighbours came out from their houses because of the commotion but immediately scampered back into their houses when they saw what was happening. All the while, Zee continued to train his gun at Pravat. The group of men was getting nearer and that made Earth and Pravat's men took out their guns and pointed them at the men. Zee could not understand what was happening. Why were they pointing their guns at each other?

"Stand down!!!" One burly man from the group of men nearing them yelled out.
"You fucking stand down dickhead!" Earth growled.
"We are Thailand International Police... You FUCKING stand down now!" The burly man snarled.

Suddenly, one of the Black Dragon people began shooting at the police. Black Dragon and the police began shooting at each other. Zee grabbed the chance amidst the chaos to save Gulf.

"Get down Gulf... Get down now!!" Zee pushed Gulf to the ground.

Bullets were flying everywhere. Gulf covered his ears while getting down on the ground.

"Crawl to the back of the house! Come on Gulf... Let's go..." Zee yelled at him.
"Zee...!" Gulf shouted.
"Go... GO... GO NOW GULF!!!"
"Go to the back... NOW!! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" Zee yelled while trying his best to protect Gulf from behind.

Some men were on the ground while others were hiding behind the MPV and still shooting at the police. The moment Zee got Gulf behind their house; he quickly took a peek at what was happening in front. He then turned around and held Gulf's shoulders. Gulf's face looked ashen.

"Gulf... I want you to run as fast as you can and hide!" Zee said as he pointed at the back gate where Gulf could easily climb over.
"No!" Gulf shook his head vehementlly.
"GULF! You must save yourself!" Zee told him.
"I'm not LEAVING YOU!" Gulf demanded.
"I'm right behind you Gulf... Climb over the fence!" Zee instructed while he pointed at the back fence.
"Hurry Gulf! I don't want them to get to you!" Zee literally pushed Gulf with all his might towards the fence.
"Where are we going Zee?" Gulf questioned him. His voice was filled with so much terror.
"I don't know... You must save yourself first!" Zee said.
"We don't know what's happening in front... If Pravat's men are winning, we are fucking screwed! GO NOW!" He added.
"No Zee... You have to follow me!" Gulf pulled Zee's arm but the man groaned instead. He then staggered a few steps back and fell to his feet.
"Zee...?" Gulf whispered. Dread and trepidation filled his veins. He right away knew that something was terribly wrong with Zee.
"Zee?!!" He ran towards Zee and Gulf could straightaway saw blood staining Zee's front shirt. The lights from the houses behind them helped Gulf to see what was happening to his brother.
"Let me see!" Gulf frantically tried to check on Zee.
"FUCK IT Gulf! Leave me... You have to save yourself this time. I can't protect you... GO NOW!" Zee pushed Gulf's hands that were checking his wound.
"ZEE!!" Gulf growled and tore Zee's front shirt and he immediately gasped.
"They.... They shot you!" He whispered.

Gulf quickly assessed Zee's wound and he realised that the was a another bullet wound behind Zee's back. He knew that the bullet had gone through his body. He took off his T-shirt and put pressure on Zee's chest. His brother grunted the moment Gulf put pressure on the wound.

"Zee... I'll call for help."
"FUCKING leave me GULF!!!" Zee hissed and then groaned in pain again.
"There's too much blood." Gulf remarked then he checked Zee's pulse.
"GULF!!" Zee held Gulf's face. His blood marred Gulf's chin.
"LEAVE... NOW..." He told Gulf and he stared into his eyes.
"I can't leave you!" Gulf cried.
"Gulf... Please... Save yourself..." Zee whispered and shaking his head trying to stay awake. He was losing too much blood and losing his consciousness.
"We need to get you to the hospital..." Gulf could feel Zee's blood soaking his T-shirt.
"Go Gulf..." Zee murmured.
"No Zee...!" Gulf shook his head.
'Zee... No... No... Wake up Zee! Open your eyes...." Gulf  patted Zee's face a few times.
"Zee! ZEE!" Gulf yelled out in fear.
"Gulf?" Zee's eyes were barely opened.
"Zee... Pleaseeeee... Wake up!"
"Go..." Zee whispered before the gun in his hand fell to the ground.
"Zee... No... No!!!!!!" Gulf checked for his pulse again.