Our New Life

"Hello?"
"Hey Zee, I know you're working but I'm in front of the Police Station... Is it possible for me to see you?" Saint's voice could be heard.
"I'm on my lunch break... Give me 5 minutes." Zee told him. He then wondered why Saint was at his workplace.
"Is everything alright Saint?" He questioned him.
"Yeah... Everything is alright and great." Saint answered.
"5 minutes... See you Love." Zee told Saint.

Zee wondered why Saint was there at the Police Station when he was supposed to be at his university. He quickly finished his sandwich and then dumped the wrappers in the dustbin before going into one of the washrooms on his level to wash his hands. Zee then made his way to the elevator and got down to the ground floor. He smiled at his colleagues as he neared the main entrance. He could immediately see Saint waiting for him.

"Hi Zee." Saint said while smiling happily at his boyfriend.
"Saint... Why are you here?"
"I wanted to see you..." Saint said with a cheeky mischievous grin on his face.
"I love you Zee..."
"I love you too... What is this all about?" Zee smiled at Saint.

Saint out of the blue kissed Zee right in front of the station.

"It's a beautiful day and I was having lunch... Then I thought of you... My class is at 3 so I have time to see you." Saint explained.
"Saint..." Zee smiled at him.
"Are you sure you are not marking your territory by kissing me in front of the station?" He teased him.
"That and also... I don't know... I just FUCKING love you!" Saint muttered.
"Are you my stalker Love?"
"Yes I am... You should be lucky cause your stalker has a dragon dick!" Saint  whispered and Zee  instantly laughed.
"Someone is delusional!"
"Am not!" Saint huffed.
"We need another trip Zee... Ban Rak was not... Mmmm... Up to my expectation!" He complained.
"Really? I lost count on how many times we had sex there." Zee pointed.
"I love quiet sex... But I need more... Furthermore... I enjoy our trip together." Saint shared.
"But we have been fucking like bunnies Saint..." Zee murmured.
"Just like how you've always wanted." He added.
"Can we go somewhere when I have a semester break?"
"Don't you have some college activities that you have to go to? I did when I was studying." Zee pointed.
"Can you be my chaperone? You know how hot and sexy I am... Girls and guys want me... You don't want them to run away with me right?" Saint grumbled.
"I thought your dragon dick is mine?" Zee questioned him.
"I thought you said that I was delusional?" Saint pouted.

Zee smiled at the younger man. He then gave Saint a quick kiss.

"THAT'S IT?!! That is not even remotely close to a kiss!" Saint complained while Zee laughed at the man.
"We are in front of my office... A Police Station... I wonder if I get into trouble showing my affection like this?" Zee scratched his jaw thinking.
"IF THEY MAKE FUN OR CAUSE YOU ANY TROUBLE... TELL ME ZEE... I WOULD BREAK THEIR LEGS!!" Saint growled.
"Calm down... I am a grown man... I can take care of myself!"
"But you are my boyfriend... It's my job to protect you."
"Thank you... But don't get into trouble because of me." Zee said and smiled at Saint.
"You just threatened my colleagues with bodily harm Saint... And I am a police officer." He pointed.
"I was kidding..." Saint mumbled.
"Were you? Really?" Zee asked and crossed his arms. He waited for Saint to answer his question.
"I better head back to campus..." Saint asserted.

    Zee grinned at his boyfriend.

"Whose turn it is today to cook dinner?" Saint suddenly asked Zee.
"You..."
"Can we order take out? I have tonnes of work to do this week." Saint stated.
"And yet here you are flirting with me." Zee pointed.
"I know... I know... But can we just have take out?" Saint muttered.
"I have no problem." Zee told him.
"Zee... Should I get a car?"
"What kind? How much savings do you have?" Zee queried.
"I do have money... I want... Something flashy..."
"That's a big fat no... A car is not an asset but a liability... So get... Something not too expensive... Something good for the environment..." Zee gave his opinion.
"Something economical..." He added.
"Something big enough for us to have sex in? Like TharnType kind of car?" Saint grinned mischievously.
"What are you talking about?" Zee questioned him.
"I'll show you TharnType tonight before we sleep... Or have sex." Saint pointed.
"You did say you have tonnes of work? TharnType can wait... Whatever that is..." Zee asserted.
"You've never heard or seen TharnType?"
"Should I?" Zee asked him.
"Yes! Cause so we can have sex just like TharnType. It's hot and steamy... Well... Minus the minor inconvenience of a minor character vomiting and getting drunk." Saint pondered.
"WHAT? What are you talking about Saint?" Zee looked bewildered.
"I will show you TharnType the series... Not sure which seasons though..." Saint mumbled.
"Saint... I have no idea what you're talking about." Zee repeated in confusion.
"Don't worry Zee... Tonight we'll watch TharnType so that you will know the benefit of having sex in a car." Saint grinned.
"Okay..." Zee said while nodding his head, but he clearly had no clue what Saint was talking about.
"I better get going Zee... I'll see you later at home." Saint told him.
"Mew and Gulf are coming home today... Buy extra food." Zee reminded Saint.
"Oh... Gulf did say something about wanting to pack his stuff..." Saint nodded his head.
"Don't go overboard with the spices like the last time you ordered take out... You know I can't handle spicy food."
"I'm sorry... I forgot..." Saint apologised.
"Drive safely back to college." Zee reminded him.
"I will... Why Zee... Don't you have confidence in me?"
"Nah... I am confident in you... But I just don't want you to hurt that dragon dick of yours... That's all." Zee told him and Saint instantly laughed.