Love, Exuded.

The next day Tarryn and Ephraim prayed that morning and decided to pull out their bibles and have a small bible study. They didn't know where to start so they asked Exodus for help and he was happy to do it. Once they prayed and did a small bible study, they both got dressed for work. Their morning started off good. Ephraim made a small breakfast that consisted of fruit and a veggie omelette which was really good to Tarryn.

Ephraim gently and politely brought up the issue with Tarryn's weight and he suggested that if it'll make her feel better than they can both start going to the gym. She wasn't opposed to it because her weight did bother her a lot so she was down for it. The wedding was in three months and she just wants to be able to fit into her dress. She doesn't want it to be tight and she doesn't want the zipper to have a struggle.

The couple talked about their goals that they wanted to achieve and then it was time for them to go to work. They take Ephraim's car and made it to the White House. They kissed one another goodbye and then made it to their separate offices.

Ephraim was bombarded with one of the congressman and Tarryn was bombarded by AG Dylan Grady and the Secretary of the State. Not wanting her happy feeling to go away, she swallowed her irritation and heard what they got to say. Their mornings started off fine until both got hit with devastating and rather irritating news.

Their mornings flew by and they were now having their lunch break in the lawn. Tarryn was munching on a ceaser salad and Ephraim was working on his vegan burger that he'd gotten from a local spot. They sat in silence until they were ready to talk about their events in the morning.

"So they removed me off of the DeMarcus Cambridge case." She said with a calm tone. She was really trying to work on her anger. It was taking everything in her not to snap on Dylan and Camden. She felt like adding Dylan to the case was already a work in progress. She also found it sneaky how when President DeLoach told her that she was being removed from the case that Camden wasn't sad. He was smirking and he was trying to hide it.

Knowing she's upset, he didn't want to get further into detail. "Did they give you a reason?" He said taking a big bite of his burger.

"For media purposes. The President said that the media will eat me up in the press because I am essentially defending a Black military vet who allegedly killed his aunt. I didn't even fight it because when the time comes, they are going to need me and I just won't be there." She spoke firmly, highly believing what she said.

Ephraim nods because he knows its true too. The case was to be presented and televised within a couple of weeks and they both know that it was too late in the game to change anything. Tarryn had been working on that case for months so she knows the ins and the outs of that case. She knows that he didn't commit the crime either but if Dylan did a good job at representing him in the eyes of the law and for the military then he should be okay. But deep down, Tarryn knows its not.

"Sounds like a bunch of bs to me." With one last bite he was done with his vegan burger and then he gulped some of his water down, secretly wishing that it was a Ginger Ale. Now that him and Tarryn are going to take this weight loss seriously, they decided to start now and change some things around. First things first: water. Secondly, no more soda.

"It is. I know that case like I know my own panties. I just don't want Dylan to mess up because that's literally DeMarcus' life in his hands. If it does go left, they might give his ass the lethal injection." She shakes her head at the feeling and decides to put her mind elsewhere.