The Feels...

It was the week of their wedding and Tarryn felt nothing but butterflies. She was on the clouds from their babymoon and she damn sure didn't want to go down. Tarryn had quite a lot of things to do today. First things first, talking to her son.

"Goodmorning chunk. Mommy loves you and daddy loves you and we'll do everything in our power to protect you. Mommy and Daddy's wedding is this week and we're excited and we hope that you're excited for us." She said while rubbing her stomach.

The nickname chunk or chunky monkey came from Tarryn and Ephraim when they were looking at their own baby pictures for the wedding and both realized that they were cute chubby babies. They only hoped that Lotus would be a chunky baby like them even though there's a possibility that he might not come out chunky because she might can't carry to full term. They've quickly accepted that but the love of the name still stuck.

Some days it's chunk and others it's chubs. Ephraim loves to call him that.

She gets out of the bed still wrapped in her towel and finally puts on some undergarments. She was tired after she got out the shower, probably because it's so early but she hurried up anyway because Ephraim's soon to come out any time now.

She rubs glow elixir on her stomach and massaged it in. She puts on her Nike Sport leggings, one of Ephraim's hoodies and she puts on her Ugg's. She combed out her hair and then she puts it up in a bun and then she placed her warm faux fur headband that goes over her ears and perimeter of her head. She likes it because it's white and fluffy.

It's cold as hell so she's suited and booted for real. Now that she was fully dressed, she was hungry so she goes downstairs and attempted to fix her a fruit bowl. She smiles when she sees that it's already fixed. It consisted of chunks of watermelon, some pineapples and cherries. She was beginning to get tired of strawberries so she was glad that it wasn't in the bowl.

She chowed down while she waited for him and by the time she was done eating, he already came downstairs fully dressed.

They were up early because they were going on a morning walk. They were getting serious about Tarryn's health and the health of the baby so they quickly got serious. What she heard back at the appointment really scared her and she doesn't want to end up like that. So morning walks was the first step.

"How long are we walking?" She asks as she got off the couch.

"We walking 4 miles. 2 going there and 2 coming back." He tells her and she nods, walking to their door. She had her phone and her bank card so that was all she needed.

Ephraim had on something similar to her but instead of a hoodie, he wore a Nike Tech fleece and in replacement of boots he wore is black Nike Air Max Plus. Of course Tarryn gave him the eye.

"You look so cute DaDa," she cooed at him as she pulled out her phone and took a picture of him.

She's been calling him DaDa ever since the babymoon too. Ephraim was a dad now so she nicknamed him DaDa and the best part about it was, each syllable was separated so it sounded like she was saying 'DadDad' but without the extra D.

And besides, babies were known to say DaDa first anyway so she beat her son to it.

"Thanks Mommy." He kissed her and then they joined hands and did their prayer and of course he talked to the baby.