The Moment (Part 2)

In the car, Virtue was breathing manually. She was okay at first but he was doing that thing that he does. You know, where he puts his and on her thigh and draw imaginary circles on it, being dangerously close to her box.

Between the fabric and his touch, it was sending her over. She didn't say a word in the car. She couldn't take it anymore so she moved his hand off her thigh. Of course Exodus looked at her while she was crazy and he put it back. He was driving with the GPS on and wherever they were driving too was a 35 minute drive.

And for the whole 35 minutes, it was hell. She was hot and bothered and she doesn't know if she could do it anymore. One thing for sure though, she played it off well with keeping a neutral face and having distractions on standby. He had to park in the parking lot but it was fine with him.

When it was time to get out, Virtue had her hand on the door and she felt Exodus gaze.

"Play with me if you want to Yashara," He warned and Virtue smirked because she wanted to play. She froze up the first time when he opened that door but she felt like she won't this time.

Her hand lets go of the door. She didn't want to play with him, not yet. He gets out and closes his side and helped her get out. When she was completely out of the car, he shut the door and locked it. He looped his hand around her waist and pulled her close to his body.

She walked in front of him, his body still attached to hers as they walk at their own pace. They were in Old Towne Alexandria and they were at the Pier. Virtue gasped again as the lights beautifully lit up everything.

"Papa its so pretty out here! Ouu look at the water!" She said, pulling him by his belt buckle.

They walked to the water as she admired her surroundings. He watched her smile as she looked around and he just gazed at her, admiring her. He watched her peer over the gate and he couldn't help but do a video. Since it was dark out now, he had to use the flash.

He checked the time again and he patted her back to let her know that they have to go inside. Virtue was just so caught up in everything that she barely heard anything the hostess said. They were seated outside by the water and Virtue couldn't take her eyes off of it.

This was one of the things that he loved about Virtue. She appreciated the small things. Small things like body of water and lights and whatnot. Besides, she felt like they had the best seats in the restaurant too.

They were quickly waited and they put their drink order in. They were given a customized menu and Virtue could tell because it said 'Happy Anniversary Pretty Girl and Papa'. Virtue grins and takes a picture of it. While they waited, they held hands under the table. Amongst other love languages, physical touch was their favorite. Virtue already knew that physical touch was his because he was always touching on her.

Their waiter came back with their drink order and then they put in their actual orders. They were both hungry as hell but they were indecisive so they ordered the same thing. Before they move their menu's to the side, she noticed that the restaurant that they were in was Chart House. She heard great things about it and she told Exodus that she wanted to go. She was only half serious because the prices weren't funny. So she goes back to what she ordered and because Exodus watched the whole thing, he already knew what she was doing.

"Don't worry about that. Enjoy yourself," He said, and she nodded, not knowing that Ms. Elaine already paid for the tab as their anniversary gift.