The Beginning of Forever.

Tarryn takes a deep breath as her mother helped her into her dress. The girls was already dressed with their hair and makeup done and it was 1 hour till showtime.

The videographer was in the room with her, capturing the moment that she shared with her mother. When the dress was all the way up, Tarryn relaxes and stares at herself in the mirror. She garnered that same feeling that she felt when she tried the dress on at the store. The videographer got the take and then exited out of the secluded area.

While Tarryn stares at herself in the mirror, her mother goes inside of her carry-on bag and pulls something out. She walked on the side of Tarryn, careful not to step on her dress and then she handed her a small bag.

Tarryn opened the small bag and in the bag revealed a small box. She looked at her mom with a playful eye and then she opened the box. When she opened it, she immediately recognizes it.

"Something borrowed," Her mother said as she watched Tarryn's face come alive. Mama Carryn gifted Tarryn her occasional diamond earrings. She calls them her personal enhancements. She wore them at funerals, weddings, some birthday parties if she's trying to impress someone.

She feels that a good pair of earrings can brighten up the whole face, just like a good pair of heels can put the whole outfit together. Enhancements.

Tarryn took the earrings that she had in her ears out and put her mothers diamond earrings in. The earrings she'd just taken out were from the beauty supply store and it went well with her diamond head piece. She put the old ones in the bag and then she handed it back to her mother and she observed the beautiful earrings in the mirror.

Next, her mother steps out of the secluded area to go grab something. While Tarryn waited, she looked at herself in the mirror and coached herself. She coached herself on keeping calm because truthfully, she was very emotional. She was two seconds away from crying but she was excited nonetheless.

"Something new," Her mother came back with the veil that her mother had purchased and gently put it on her.

At first, Tarryn didn't want to do the veil anymore because her hair was long, she had on a head piece and her dress was already dramatic with the sparkles so she was deciding against it. Her veil was long and cathedral, just like she liked. It was plain up top but towards the end of the veil it had sparkles going on the ends. When the veil was on, it changed her mind so she kept it.

Tarryn thought that she wanted to have the veil go over her face but she eventually decided against it. Her veil was simply too long for that. She wipes a tear that was threatened to fall and then she fanned herself.

"Ma," She said breathlessly. Everything was really coming together for her and she's trying to keep her emotions at bay.

"Girl if you cry then I'm going to cry and then we'll never make it out of this room." She said. The videographer came back but this time he was taking pictures.

She hired two of them because she knows that the videographer can't be in two places at once. Her videographer got all things Tarryn and her bridal party and Ephraim's videographer got all things him and his groomsmen.

Tarryn looks at the time and see that she has two minutes to get out of the room and do their first touch. But then she realizes that she has to do a first look with the girls first since they didn't see her or she didn't see them. They wanted to surprise one another.