It Was Written.

Its been a few weeks and now they were in the month of February. After that whole New Years Eve fiasco, things have died down or been quiet. Died down on Virtue's end but completely quiet on Mama Carryn's end. Virtue knew that she showed her ass in a way that's not acceptable and she was going to apologize for that, but her mother wasn't even responding to her calls or texts.

Virtue tried her house but the locks have been changed and her house have been empty. Virtue was going to take the locks being changed to heart but she knows that Tarryn was getting Mama Carryn's house renovated on the inside so she didn't take it too personal. When she upgraded Mama Carryn's phone plan since she's paid it before, she also upgraded her phone to an iPhone and shared her location with her, for just in case purposes.

Virtue has her location and she's been at Tarryn and Ephraim's house. She wasn't going to say a word about. She wasn't blocked, she knew that, but her calls or texts weren't getting returned. Unbeknowst to Virtue, Carryn and Tarryn were trying to have a conversation now that she lays her head at her daughters house.

Tarryn and Ephraim has been super stressed out because of work and they need people they can depend on, for the sake of the twins. They gave the West Wing daycare a try and their babies ended up with Coxsackie. Its a viral infection that's caused by saliva or mucus. Their boys were now 8 months and they were in that developmental stage where everything goes in their mouths and they slobber everywhere. They either got it from the toys or from one of the babies in the daycare.

Tarryn was worried sick about the rashes on their hands and body. Aayan suffers from a sore throat and Lotus suffers from irritability and a canker sore. Tarryn cussed them people out. In the mix of her crying babies, Mama Carryn was still trying to make sense of it all. She wanted to know the when and why concerning both of her daughters. Will she get it? She just might.

Kamal was fully situated now; having his DC license, having his social security card, having some insurance, and having more stability. He wasn't treating his room like a jail cell anymore—he bought some things. He bought brand new bedsheets, matching pillow cases, and a comforter. With the help of Exodus, he spiced his room up. It was weird calling it that. His room. He never owned anything by himself a day in his damn life. It felt good.

Now that he had acquired his license, he's been begging to use Virtue's old car. Exodus never traded her Sonata in. He just simply brought her a new car. He had good credit and he put money down. He also got her car note real decent so she wouldn't have to worry about it.

Kamal can drive but he wasn't a stand-up driver. He's a scared driver and scared drivers get you killed on the highway. Virtue been teaching him in his free time even though the answer for him using her old car is a no. When he gets better, then he can drive it.

It was Friday and Virtue was happy from on high. She was happy for several reasons: next week she'll be out of work for the whole week because DCPS had orchestrated a 'one week winter break' in February since they wouldn't have another 'break' for a while. She needed the break.

This weekend was Virtue's maternity shoot that Exodus booked for her since she was now 23 weeks; growing and showing. Her bump wasn't huge but she'd like to see that it was a ever-growing balloon that keeps blowing up. She thought her bump was so cute.

With the week out break, there was finally the gender reveal and they couldn't wait for that. After that, its whatever they want to do on their free time. Virtue was just happy that she's getting a break off time to relax.